Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Congrats on your second store!!

All of the designs all adorable!! You're good!!! But "B" is the definite winner!

I love the canopy. Since it is three dimensional, it will be visible from far away by those coming toward it. Much easier to spot than a "flat front". However, the pink canopy is much better than the black.

1. The bright pick is eye catching.

2. The pink canopy "jumps out" whereas the black color makes the canopy recede and is not easily seen.

3. I like the touch of blue on "B" signage above the canopy.

Great job!!

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by AJ@Aug 15 2005, 10:42 PM
Me too!!!  Well, I love the E because it looks so elegant and I love the pink because it is so eye catching.  Maybe if you could add the glamour dog sign on to the awning of E, it would look the best.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90860
[/QUOTE]

I think we don't want it too elegant or people will be afraid to go in or think it is too high priced for them, etc. Also, the color black tends to "recede" and is not as noticeable as bright colors. If people are in the mall just walking around and they see a hot pink awning, it likely will get their attention. And pink is such a fun color and is extremely popular right now. If this were an upscale, women's clothing store, I would definitely go for the black but as a fun place to shop for pet accessories, I think the pink does it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.