Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little nice is one of the finalist for a cover contest of a magazine here in Miami. Since she was 2, she has been posing for the camara and asking her mom to please make her famous. She's now 7 and her mom entered her in a cover contest for a local magazine and she made it to the finals. I need your help voting for her through the link below as this would make her incredibly happy and it would be her dream come true.

Look for her name Caroline Garaycoa, age 7 and please, please, please make this little girl her dream come true...

http://www.miamifamilymagazine.com/covrvotepage.html

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Voted! I hope I don't get junk mail.
She really is a cutie!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I voted!
What a page of beautiful children! :D

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I voted. Wow...she really IS a cutie. I hope she wins.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Voted, what a little model.

She should take her to Willemina kids on Lincoln rd. in South Beach, Miami. She looks like a catalog kid.

·
Registered
802 Posts

She should take her to Willemina kids on Lincoln rd. in South Beach, Miami. She looks like a catalog kid.[/B]
Thanks for the tip...we've been trying to find her a good agency but we are not sure which one.
[/B]

Yes, be very careful. There are some fraudulant agencies that will make you take pictures with them and you spend an arm and a leg and they are worthless. I worked ONE day for an agencly like that.

Wilhemina usually has open days where you can come in to see them. They usually ask for one close up and one body shot...I'm not sure how the one in Miami works, but it should be the same way. They are VERY well known and respected. Calvin Klein uses their models.

http://www.wilhelmina.com/2003/divisions.html

Keep us updated.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

She should take her to Willemina kids on Lincoln rd. in South Beach, Miami. She looks like a catalog kid.[/B]
Thanks for the tip...we've been trying to find her a good agency but we are not sure which one.
[/B]

Yes, be very careful. There are some fraudulant agencies that will make you take pictures with them and you spend an arm and a leg and they are worthless. I worked ONE day for an agencly like that.

Wilhemina usually has open days where you can come in to see them. They usually ask for one close up and one body shot...I'm not sure how the one in Miami works, but it should be the same way. They are VERY well known and respected. Calvin Klein uses their models.

http://www.wilhelmina.com/2003/divisions.html

Keep us updated.
[/B]
Thank you again...we have been very hesitant to send her picture anywhere because of all the fraudelant agencies. I will give Wihemina a call to see how they work...I will let you know how it works!

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
She is adorable! I voted!

I did wonder though, in this day and age aren't parents concerned about putting pictures of children on the internet like that? Maybe I watch too much crime tv but when I clicked on the link that is the first think I thought of.

Good Luck!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts