Okay, today was Baxters vet appt. Remember earlier I talked about Baxters vet not wanting to neuter him until his permenent teeth came him and he gained more weight. Well today he weighed 3lbs. yea!!!but she wants me to bring him back in one month to recheck his teeth. He still has all his baby teeth. I explained to her he was begining to mark some. It is not bad yet, but I told her I did not want it to get to that point. (He has only marked once, but he is lifting his leg to pee and humping all the time!!) I am really getting worried that maybe she is going to wait to long to neuter him and he will be marking alot by then. He is 5 months old now and will be 6 months before she will recheck him. Am I right to worry and question her decision or should I wait it out?? I am just not sure.