Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love it if there were more activity on this forum.... don't know how you can accomplish that.

The maltese only site only posts about half of the posts submitted, sad but true.

You need to get the news out there that you are here for us! :wink:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
this website gets a lot of hits everyday, hopefully more and more will post as they see it, I changed boards a few times until I swithced hosts and added a real one, come on everyone, post away :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
I've posted here and seen absolutely NO activity....dunno why. It's a good websight, in my opinion much better than "www.malteseonly.com" Not to bad mouth, but the owners of the Maltese Only websight are very "uppity and arrogant". From what I have read here, this is a much more "down to earth" sight. Just agree it does need more activity. Love the Photo Gallery. All the babies there are beautiful! :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hello out there! Glad to find another maltese board. How long has this been around? I too come from Malteseonly and am tired of their "stuff".
I hope this forum picks up in traffic. I have been working for days trying to find a maltese forum and only came upon this site from an MSN search. I know another girl from dogomania that also had posted on maltese only. I'll try and let her know about this sight. I have an adorable 21 month old male named Bentley, he's my baby and I'm so crazy about him. Hope to here from everyone. I'll try and check in every day or so and see if the traffic picks up. Tell me about your malts. :D
:lol: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome Luvmypupster! Nice to see another newbie
It's funny, alot of Maltese lovers/owners out there but not a lot of places to go. So yeah, in the same boat, hoping it picks up here. this seems to be a very nice place to be, just would like to meet a few more people and puppies. Mine is a male named Morgan, he is almost 8 months old. Funny, I haven't had him but two months and already, I can't imagine my life without him! :D :D :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good morning

Yes it's good to hear from others. It's amazing how obsessed we become over these little furbabies. I almost didn't post because of the slow activity but maybe if we make a point to check in for a couple of minutes each days and keep some traffic going maybe others will post. I did have a very difficult time finding this forum. There is another forum but it is extremely difficult to get your post past the moderator. It's pretty much only what they want on the board and the tone is rude. Good people have come and gone from that board over the years.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Welcome everyone, I know the forum isnt very active right now, I have another website I run (not Maltese related) and I have neglected this one for far too long, hopefully I will be doing some much needed updating soon and I'll start working on getting it ranked in the search engines again, tell anyone you know and maybe we can get this thing jumpstarted :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome everyone, I know the forum isnt very active right now, I have another website I run (not Maltese related) and I have neglected this one for far too long, hopefully I will be doing some much needed updating soon and I'll start working on getting it ranked in the search engines again, tell anyone you know and maybe we can get this thing jumpstarted :D[/B]
Guess I don't know how you know that you get a lot of hits, It's above my head in my computer knowledge but I really hope the posting pick up. What can be done to help out? I really don't know anyone else with a malt or I would reel them in. I have posted on dogomania and dogfancy about it. Hope it helps get a few nibbles. Can you maybe send out to inactive members an email that new members and post have been added? Maybe if the few members posting at the present try to keep it active for a while other will join in.. Just wish there was a way for past maltese only posters to find out about this board. Many come and go from that board and I'm sure they would love to find a board that isn't so difficult to post on.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Have to agree with Luvmypupster, sounds like a good way to get the ball rolling again. Even with the inactivity, it is still a much nicer place to be than some others. Sure will get to know a few on here real fast if it keeps going this way! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts