Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

My daughter graduated from college last month and
she is interviewing for a job that she really wants.
The company has been stringing her along for the
past month with several interviews and phone calls.
The good news is that they say that they have
heard good things about her interviews and that
she is still in the running. The bad news is that we
haven't heard anything definite yet. They called
yesterday and said that they will have an answer
for her by Friday. She is absolutely going stir-crazy
sitting home and waiting.... and
it's the last week of school... crunch time for me...
so I'm not around to spend time with her.

I know that there are more serious issues to ask for
prayers about, but she really needs and wants this job.
So please send prayers and good thoughts her way!
I know the power of those SM prayers!!!

Thanks.
Debbie

Update: My daughter just got a phone call that she got the
job she wanted. I am sooooo thrilled for her and I appreciate
all of the prayers and good wishes. I know they really helped!!!

Thank you all so much!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
:prayer::prayer::yes::yes:
Nothing is too small to pray about! Our dogs and our children are both God's creations---so we are here praying! Let us know how it comes out! :wub:
kitzel & sandi

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Heavenly Father, thank you for loving us and for your hand on our lives. You know how we want quick answers, it's so hard for us to wait, Lord bring your peace that passes all understanding to this young woman, may she find inner strength as she waits on you. Lord if this be your will I ask she would get this job. Thank you for listening to our prayers. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

It's so hard to wait, I understand how she feels

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Heavenly Father, thank you for loving us and for your hand on our lives. You know how we want quick answers, it's so hard for us to wait, Lord bring your peace that passes all understanding to this young woman, may she find inner strength as she waits on you. Lord if this be your will I ask she would get this job. Thank you for listening to our prayers. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Paula, such a beautiful prayer!!!:heart:

Debbie, sending prayers and positive thought your way!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I said a prayer for your daughter, it is very hard for recent grads to even score an interview these days, so you should be very proud that she not only was interviewed but also is among the top contenders! :aktion033: Every interview is a learning tool, I am sure she will do great. I love it when young people are driven and assertive for their own futures. I will be sending her my prayers and good vibes!!

Beautiful prayer Paula!

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you so much everyone for all of the good wishes
and prayers. And Paula, thank you so much for that
beautiful prayer.

Debbie

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
good luck to ur daughter ! i am also praying and sending positive thoughts 1 ihope she gets the job !!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Debby - Just saw this. You know you've got a rooting team (is that how you spell it?:blink:) in my household since your daughter and my son went to the same University.:chili::chili: I'm really hoping she gets that job and it is quite an accomplishment to even get an interview these days.
It just seems like everyone's so impersonal and lots of people are really rude in the work place, now more than ever. It's a tough lesson for our kids to learn.
My DS has also recently been left hanging on work (after working for them since September freelance and going to college). He was filling in for someone who left and now they hired a management type for the job but are still saying there's work for him. So he waits...and waits...and waits.:angry: It's so stressful.:unsure:
I do believe that what's meant to be will be so if this is the job for her she'll get it. If not, there's something better waiting for her.
Go Blue Hen!!!!!:party:

·
Registered
847 Posts
I'll be sending good vibes, too! I just graduated in May, also, and it's a really tough market out there, so it's great that she has gotten as far as she has. Here's to hoping she makes it that last step!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts