Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I must say.....I must be completely out of my mind :w00t::wacko1::smstarz::rofl:

The day before I left for vacation (Saturday) I went out and bought a Flip video camera. Fun right?! ummmm, it was fun until a rogue wave went like 30 feet up onto the beach, into my beach bag sitting on the towel, and ruinned it (Tuesday) :w00t::smilie_tischkante:.

Darn Darn Darn DARN IT!!!! :smilie_tischkante:

Ok, so I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff :innocent:. But l really really wanted a fun video camera so two nights ago I bought another one :blush: but this time i bought one made by Sony....it's really small...and very cool.

So I got it all set up and tried to take a video of the dogs. What I forgot was...since they were babies I've taught them to sit still and look at me when they see a camera in my hands. And they know this well.....

........DUH........:HistericalSmiley:

Suggestions please.....:unsure:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
you got a flip and it was ruined next - awwwh so sorry ... what a bummer
oh but congrats on your new one :chili: hey pat, i expect tones and tones of videos :wub: *please*

So I got it all set up and tried to take a video of the dogs. What I forgot was...since they were babies I've taught them to sit still and look at me when they see a camera in my hands. And they know this well.....

........DUH........:HistericalSmiley:

Suggestions please.....:unsure:

LOL Pat, mine are the same (ESPECIALLY with Crystal). What I do is just keep my little flip in my pocket first. We three go busy having fun (playing ball for example) or doing what they love, maybe going for a walk or giving them their chewie treat to chew or getting belly rubs or doing their tricks...while they do that, I film. Sometimes, someone is there to help me. the person does that with the malts and I film the malts. i suggest you asking Stan to play with them while you film :innocent:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Sorry about the water damage. I've lost so many things to the beach this year....But it's worth it!!

Ahahahahaha!!! :HistericalSmiley: Too Well Trained!!

I have concluded the same thing Kat suggested...having someone else film while you play with them....Can't wait to see!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Bummer!! I wish Tyler would sit still when I whip a camera out. I get his best "running away from me" pix when I get the camera out. :w00t: Just have it handy and try to catch the moments you can. It's not as quick and easy as stills but have patience and you'll get it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
What is it about cameras that bring out the fear. when I take piccies, I get the "don't do it face",it must be a universal thing,they all do it...

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Tell me about it! I was taking pics of Perri opening his SS gifts and he'd be investigating and being cute and then I'd pull out the camera and he'd stop and look at me lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts