Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Need suggestions please

862 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  PreciousPrince 
#1 ·
First of all I must say.....I must be completely out of my mind :w00t::wacko1::smstarz::rofl:

The day before I left for vacation (Saturday) I went out and bought a Flip video camera. Fun right?! ummmm, it was fun until a rogue wave went like 30 feet up onto the beach, into my beach bag sitting on the towel, and ruinned it (Tuesday) :w00t::smilie_tischkante:.

Darn Darn Darn DARN IT!!!! :smilie_tischkante:

Ok, so I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff :innocent:. But l really really wanted a fun video camera so two nights ago I bought another one :blush: but this time i bought one made by Sony....it's really small...and very cool.

So I got it all set up and tried to take a video of the dogs. What I forgot was...since they were babies I've taught them to sit still and look at me when they see a camera in my hands. And they know this well.....

........DUH........:HistericalSmiley:

Suggestions please.....:unsure:

See less See more
#2 ·
you got a flip and it was ruined next - awwwh so sorry ... what a bummer
oh but congrats on your new one :chili: hey pat, i expect tones and tones of videos :wub: *please*

So I got it all set up and tried to take a video of the dogs. What I forgot was...since they were babies I've taught them to sit still and look at me when they see a camera in my hands. And they know this well.....

........DUH........:HistericalSmiley:

Suggestions please.....:unsure:

LOL Pat, mine are the same (ESPECIALLY with Crystal). What I do is just keep my little flip in my pocket first. We three go busy having fun (playing ball for example) or doing what they love, maybe going for a walk or giving them their chewie treat to chew or getting belly rubs or doing their tricks...while they do that, I film. Sometimes, someone is there to help me. the person does that with the malts and I film the malts. i suggest you asking Stan to play with them while you film :innocent:

#3 ·
Sorry about the water damage. I've lost so many things to the beach this year....But it's worth it!!

Ahahahahaha!!! :HistericalSmiley: Too Well Trained!!

I have concluded the same thing Kat suggested...having someone else film while you play with them....Can't wait to see!

#4 ·
Bummer!! I wish Tyler would sit still when I whip a camera out. I get his best "running away from me" pix when I get the camera out. :w00t: Just have it handy and try to catch the moments you can. It's not as quick and easy as stills but have patience and you'll get it.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.