Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Nelson's Hair-Do

604 views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  Nissa Fiona 
#1 ·
Well Nelson got his first haircut at the groomers 2 weeks ago. And also had his first trip to our cabin this past weekend.

It was so funny to see him go from this in the beginning of March

Only worse, because it was like twice as long by the time he got a haircut at the end of April hahaha. To this in the beginning of May!!!

Where did my baby go???? And it was really shocking when after his haircut how much he looked like Andy...when I didn't even think he looked like Andy at all before his haircut. I will have to get a good pic that you can really tell. I need to start taking more pics!!!

See less See more
#8 ·
Nelson's haircut looks adorable.:wub::wub: But boy did he change. It's sort of like having a teenager...one day he's a little boy, the next day he comes in and you say "Who's this? Where'd my baby go?" Of course on SM that usually means another time to get another puppy.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: He looks very handsome in his new do.

#9 ·
Aww what a sweet heart. I just love his cutely shining eyes! ;)

#14 ·
AWWWWH trust me, this boy is SO HANDSOME --- short hair or long:wub::wub: he does look super cute with his hair cut (love the hair style and his super cute face)

Thank you so much for sharing. I was wondering when was I gonna see him again ^_^

I need to start taking more pics!!!
You certainly need to do that :D :wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.