Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gizmo is going in to be neutered tomorrow and I wasn't sure of this but after reading everything in this forum I know it'll be the right thing to do. Also I found out that I have to have his teeth pulled if they don't fall out. His baby canines are still in his mouth and I just figured they'd fall out. I just called the vet and told them to do that too when I bring him in tomorrow. Thank you all for the great tips that you leave here. I know my baby will have good health with all of you around!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by Gizmosmom@Nov 3 2004, 03:03 PM
Gizmo is going in to be neutered tomorrow and I wasn't sure of this but after reading everything in this forum I know it'll be the right thing to do.  Also I found out that I have to have his teeth pulled if they don't fall out.  His baby canines are still in his mouth and I just figured they'd fall out.  I just called the vet and told them to do that too when I bring him in tomorrow.  Thank you all for the great tips that you leave here.  I know my baby will have good health with all of you around!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14688
[/QUOTE]

myvet did the same thing about the baby teeth they pulled 2 they felt since maxi was going under that would be the best time to do it, Maxi was fine i pickedhim up the next day as soon as they would release him and he had the cone on his head which is what he cried about the most so i stayed home from work for a few days and took the cone off and watched him liek a hawk so that he wouldnt lick his stitches other than that he was his old self happy and happy to be home
good luck and don worry

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts