Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I am receiving my second boy today. He will be flown over to me and arrive within a couple of hours. Right now, I'm busy going over last minute checks in our home. Vacuuming and checking every sq inch.

Paris has no idea
that he won't be the numero uno anymore!

pictures to come later. im taking my camera to the airport!~

·
Registered
860 Posts
Ok. I am receiving my second boy today. He will be flown over to me and arrive within a couple of hours. Right now, I'm busy going over last minute checks in our home. Vacuuming and checking every sq inch.

Paris has no idea
that he won't be the numero uno anymore!

pictures to come later. im taking my camera to the airport!~[/B]
Oh My goodness I can only imagine how excited you must be. Congradulation on your new boy. Can't wait to see pictures and of course with Paris in them checking the bew baby boy out.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Yay! Can't wait to hear all about it and to see the new pup!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I am so jealous, everyone seems to be getting new babies but me! Congratulations can't wait to see pics.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I couldn't take my camera to the airport because it was raining and I don't feel like testing out my NEW 8MP digital camera in the drizzle.

He stank! Poor baby had to sit in his poo/pee so first thing when we got home was give him a bath. It seems that he is accustomed to baths, so it was over quickly. Here comes the pictures.

I'm tired
but in a good way. Does anyone know where I can store/upload a video file? I want to share the interaction between Paris and Aries with you (ARIES or ARES, depending on how hard-core greek lit you are).

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Oh my goodness!!! Aries is sooooo adorable!! I love the little fluffy puppy pics!! How is he getting along with Paris? Oh I bet they are just too cute together!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a cutie!!!
Congrats!!!

How old is he? How big?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Well, you've got a cutie-pie there for sure!!! He is a beauty!! I know you must be thrilled that he is so pretty and hopefully what you were expecting. Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Awww! So cute. Hope Paris is adapting well. Can't wait to hear details.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Mimi,
Ares is just adorable!! I can see the resemblance
My boyfriend says he looks just like Jellybean. I can't wait to hear how Paris is adapting to him.

When I picked up Waffle, he was soaking wet because his water bottle leaked and exploded. The pups held their pee pee on the flight but on the way home ... it came out. I guess with their small bladders .. they aren't too used to it.

The breeder also doesn't regularly keep them in crates .. so you will need to do some crate training!

I have a host you can upload the video too. PM me if you want.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts