Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
7,533 Posts
OMG, he's a DOLL!!

· Registered
2,179 Posts
He is precious!!! So he is from the same breeder as Jellybean and Cupcake??? He is adorable!!! I love his coat, his face, his pose, everything!!! Congratulations, you must be in heaven right now.
Please tell us everything,

· Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
What a cutie!!!
Congrats!!!

How old is he? How big?[/B]
His bday is on July 19th 2005 and as far as weight goes, I'm guessing, that he is at 2.5lbs-3MAX.

He's at the vet right now for a wellness checkup, so i'd know to be exact later.

· Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Ok, I was going to reply one-by-one, but it was taking too long...

I'm suppose to be at work right now, but Tommy drove to the Vet appointment with my car keys in his truck. I couldn't sleep well last night because I kept on looking/checking on the new baby.

He's peed, but no poo poo yet. Ate a little of his food, but not a lot. Drank water well. Paris isn't liking the new baby very much so far, but I know that he will get over the "invasion" soon. He always does.

Ok- Officially, he is 3lbs and 10oz. His DOB is 7/19/2005. That's about right, Paris was around that weight at 5 mos.

I like him a lot. He's growing on me.

When Tommy took Aries to the vet this morning, Paris was doing his happy dance and running around like a moron. He seems to think that Aries isn't coming back

Gosh I wish I didn't have to go into the office today. UGH!

Oh by the way, we have FINALLY rceived our Pish Pad (just got to go pick it up from the Office) and we've ordered a stroller for them
It's the one from Happy Trail (I believe Sassy's Mommy have the pink one). Mine is in blue.

More pix later.

· Registered
1,482 Posts
What a cutie!!!
Congrats!!!

How old is he? How big?[/B]
His bday is on July 19th 2005 and as far as weight goes, I'm guessing, that he is at 2.5lbs-3MAX.

He's at the vet right now for a wellness checkup, so i'd know to be exact later.
[/B]

Boy that was quick...he's at the Vet already. I wish I would of found this site before I got Chulita. I would of known SO MUCH MORE before hand and probably would of had a vet check up the very same day I got her from the airport. I got her to the Vet a week later I believe.

Well CONGRATS. How exciting. Everyone was getting a new pup it seems this weekend. LOL

· Premium Member
5,465 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition to your family. He is beautiful. How lucky for all of you. I hope someday to be able to add to our family too.

Lynda</span>[/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't know what I did to get the font that big.

Lynda

· Registered
123 Posts
II'm tired
but in a good way. Does anyone know where I can store/upload a video file? I want to share the interaction between Paris and Aries with you (ARIES or ARES, depending on how hard-core greek lit you are).[/B]
First, your new baby is presious as is Paris.
Second, you can go to Google.com and type in Picaso 2 this is a free program that runs on Windows. I use it all the time and love it. Anytime I download a picture it automaticaly goes to Picaso and they also have Hello that I use with my d-i-l to share pictures of the grandkids.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.