Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're not sure yet if I'm keeping her, or my mom is, but she's a cross Maltese/Yorkie and we have named her Chelsea. She is the sweetest little darling , but Gizmo is not taking to her at all
She's staying with my mom and we're introducing them to each other gradually (though she already wants to play) but if he keeps on with his jealous (I'm afraid he's never been very social) then my mom might keep her. Actually my mom is going through a divorce and as I posted last week we lost Benji, who was her companion, so after I brought Chelsea home today I can say I haven't seen my mom that happy in a while. We'll see what happen. I'll post a pic soon!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, little Chelsea is probably just what your mom needs right now.... and maybe Chelsea and Gizmo can have play dates..... at any rate, it looks like Chelsea will have a great home.... Can't wait to see pics!!!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Introduce Chelsey's butt to Gizmo's nose....and let him sniff her butt, while you hold her up. This is a non threatening way to introduce them.

This is what Opra's trainer did. The puppies had no clue what was going on and her older cocker did not have a bad reaction.

Good luck

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
We're not sure yet if I'm keeping her, or my mom is, but she's a cross Maltese/Yorkie and we have named her Chelsea. She is the sweetest little darling , but Gizmo is not taking to her at all
She's staying with my mom and we're introducing them to each other gradually (though she already wants to play) but if he keeps on with his jealous (I'm afraid he's never been very social) then my mom might keep her. Actually my mom is going through a divorce and as I posted last week we lost Benji, who was her companion, so after I brought Chelsea home today I can say I haven't seen my mom that happy in a while. We'll see what happen. I'll post a pic soon![/B]
Little Chelsea might be the best thing for your mom. We all know how much love they give us. Last night I was feeling down and began to cry, little Matilda was so concerned she had to lick my tears, how can anyone continue to feel bad when you get all that love

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Little Chelsea will be a great companion to your mom. Looks like they both need a hug.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
The love of a puppy is the best medicine your mom could have right now, so if little Chelsie does end up becoming her companion it will be just what she needs

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She's definitely great medicine for anyone. I won't object if my mom decides she want to keep her. My husband and I have decided that if that is what she wants it's fine because she is just so happy right now. I'm letting Gizmo sniff her so that he can get used to her and hopefully soon they will be best of friends. I'm sitting at work and I just want to get home and see her!!

Wish me luck with Gizmo!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.