Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been Maltese parents for years. The new guy Charlie we will pick-up April 26th when he will be 12 weeks old. Charlie will be our 7th Maltese. For years we had two, but now we have a kitty and have only had one with him. Our hearts have been broken losing the six we’ve had over the years. Our last furry son Danny at 11 years old just laid down and died two months ago. He was playing happily and being very social and that quickly with no signs he died. This has been the hardest to accept. Our heads are still reeling and the heartbreak is horrible. Our family is so looking forward to sharing our love with our new son Charlie. Training and watching him grow will be a labor of love. I will post pictures ASAP. So sorry to bring up a sad story, but I’m sure you all have been through it. God bless you all for loving this breed of angels. They have brought so much happiness into our lives.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have been through it and totally understand. Congratulations on Charlie! I'm sure he will help you focus on the good memories you have, while making new, adorable memories. I can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome, I am sorry to hear about your fur baby Danny but excited for you on your new puppy! Hopefully you will share pics!

·
Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
1,262 Posts
Welcome to SM!
How exciting - We LOVE new puppies! I am looking forward to meeting Charlie & seeing pictures of him & hoping you will share many stories about him with us.
Maltese are the sweetest breed anywhere - But you already know that (I hope your kitty will like Charlie)!

I'm so sorry for your heartbreaking sudden loss of Danny - Please accept my condolences. 😢
🐶 🐾🌷

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
We have been Maltese parents for years. The new guy Charlie we will pick-up April 26th when he will be 12 weeks old. Charlie will be our 7th Maltese. For years we had two, but now we have a kitty and have only had one with him. Our hearts have been broken losing the six we’ve had over the years. Our last furry son Danny at 11 years old just laid down and died two months ago. He was playing happily and being very social and that quickly with no signs he died. This has been the hardest to accept. Our heads are still reeling and the heartbreak is horrible. Our family is so looking forward to sharing our love with our new son Charlie. Training and watching him grow will be a labor of love. I will post pictures ASAP. So sorry to bring up a sad story, but I’m sure you all have been through it. God bless you all for loving this breed of angels. They have brought so much happiness into our lives.
I am so very sorry for your loss of Danny.
There is nothing like a new puppy to make every day better. You must be very excited. We would love to see photos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts