Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, keeping my fingers crossed...Morgan will be a "big brother" this time tomorrow night if everything goes well, to a little male yorkie, 9 weeks old. Gonna have a bad time trying to sleep tonight, excited and can't wait. Morgan is wonderful with our bigger and older dog, so I think he will do well with this one. Will be alot of eyes on them for the next few weeks just to make sure, but I am pretty confident all will be fine and he will enjoy having a little playmate :D :D :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, things fell through. We had everything set and sitting on pins & needles waiting for a call, with not much sleep form the night before. The puppy was supposed to be ready between 5 - 5:30 pm, we waited for a call....nothing. Finally my husband picked up the phone at about 5:50 to find out, they said the puppy would not be ready until next week as they had not put the chip in him yet.
Well, neither on of us were too happy since we had been assured Sunday all was going well and to expect a call Wednesday evening. The whole day had been worked around this, went out bought everything we would need for him, dinner early as not to have to either skip it or choke it down fast, etc....one bit of good news, they now have TWO available puppies so we will have our pick..same price but one is already neutered and the other isn't. Since we are not planning on breeding and our other two dogs are fixed, we would most likely have been neutering this one also. The decision will lie with which one takes the better liking to us though. So another whole week of waiting................

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, we finally got our little Yorkie last night. His name is Bailey, he's 11 weeks old and both of the boys, (Morgan & Buddy) adore him. Morgan loves having a little one in the houe to run around with, so much more energy than Buddy has. Bailey seems to be settling in very nicely with them too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts