Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll post the boutique bows first, then the double loop bows.

Boutique bows are $5 each.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Here are the new double loop bows. They are $4 each.

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
I like the ice cream cone. omg my daughter would love Suri to wear the strawberry one! My daughter loves strawberries and she just got a strawberry necklace. :)

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Marj, I just want to praise you on your masculine bows -- they are so adorable! I just love the little dump truck one (I know it's not a dump truck but I can't think of what those are called! lol) and the little tug boat is soooo cute for a little puppy. Great work as always!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
lovin all of the bows, but the little boy bows are just too cute. i may have to put in an order since it's been quite awhile since the kids have gotten new bows.

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Marj, I just want to praise you on your masculine bows -- they are so adorable! I just love the little dump truck one (I know it's not a dump truck but I can't think of what those are called! lol) and the little tug boat is soooo cute for a little puppy. Great work as always!
Yep! Marj makes great bows for boys!
Milo has so many masculine bows from her!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwwh yummy bows the ice-cream, strawberry and cherry ^_^ love them all but the yummy ones are my fave + the slipper bow :D so summer-ish and cool. Your beautifully made bows are still in good shape (2 years from their purchase) ALL - Crystal still LOVES them and puts them on in special occasions ;) well done

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awwwh yummy bows the ice-cream, strawberry and cherry ^_^ love them all but the yummy ones are my fave + the slipper bow :D so summer-ish and cool. Your beautifully made bows are still in good shape (2 years from their purchase) ALL - Crystal still LOVES them and puts them on in special occasions ;) well done

hugs
Kat
Thank you so much! That was my goal when I started making bows six years ago. I was tired of buying expensive bows that fell apart. I wanted to make an affordable bow that would last and last so everyone would have the chance to build up a bow wardrobe.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
loving all the boy bows. ,, i think dolce is gonna start wearing bows soon..

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I made a couple of new boutique bows. The "girlie things" bow is very limited. I got a lot of 12 perfume bottles on an Ebay auction. I have never seen them before. I sold almost half the bows yesterday when I put them on Facebook!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts