Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Very cute
I got Lambys bows and they are beautiful & very well made.Im very pleased and Thank you for the extra one! I wouldnt have been able to decide between the two Lamb ones either!I will diffenitly be ordering from you in the future,Thanks Marj

I forgot to add ,as soon as time permits I will be posting pics of Lamby to show off her new bows!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
They are so cute. I can't remember your site so please post a link to it. I get paid tomorrow and my baby needs some new bows. Also, I love the cat ones but do you have a black cat? My other baby is a black cat and I would love to have a bow with a black cat on it for Lacey to wear.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I ordered a few of Marj's bows for my boys and I gotta tell you-they are adorable. So well made and perfect and so cute! I will post some pictures of my boys in them as soon as I get my husband to download the pics-
Quincymom

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Aren't the bows great? I too have an order pending...10 bows this go around. I can see that this is going to grow into an addiction for me very soon...

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I just ordered and received seven of Marj's bows. They are wonderful! My daughter is a cheerleader, my son plays sports, and my husband is a coach at one of the local high schools. Five of my bows are custom made with the school colors and the center is for the different sports on each bow. They are just as good as some of the other bows I have ordered at a much higher price. I would highly recommend them. I will post a picture or two as soon as I can get my model to cooperate.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I also ordered from Marj-and if you haven't yet you've got too!! ha -They're great...I'm going to take pictures of Ruby Jean and post them as soon as she will let me...she is the most camera shy dog (oops-did I just say dog)
So far she runs away from the camera.......But I am getting ready to order more bows--
I'm just having a hard time picking them out....(I've already ordered twelve)
But well worth it!! Marj~you will be hearing from me really soon...as soon as I can make up my mind......

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Here are a couple of pictures of Paris modeling one of her bows. I didn't have it in very good and she wasn't being very cooperative...

[img}www.dom.com/img.gif

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh, no, I can't see them!

I think its because its formatted as a "gif". I think it has to be a "jpg" or "jpeg". Can you change the format?

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
you're not alone...I can't either...lol

I'm trying to figure this out...may take me all day, if only I had one of my kids with me right now

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am no techie, but try to go to your picture in your hard drive and do a "save as" in jpg or jpeg format. Then you can upload it to image cave or photobucket (I use photobucket) and you should be able to post it here.

Did you get an error message saying it wasn't in the proper format? I do if I try to post a "gif".

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts