Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't stop making them.....!

The centers are your choice of a pearl, "diamond" or satin rose on the velvet of your choice. (Hint: I made the red one with the white rose to match the red velvet dress Jodi is making Lady for Christmas.)

The velvet bows are only $3 each.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I just recieved my bows from Marj today they are just so beautiful. Will have to have the kids model them soon. Thanks Marj you have me hooked on them now.
Char

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
The bows are soo beautiful!!!! Wow! I've been trying to get pics of Rosie in her double top knots of the pink and magenta bows, but the camera is never charged!!!
Hopefully soon though, she does look awfully cute in them!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Marj,

I have been trying to PM you but I keep getting an error message that your in box is full!

I wanted to let you know I got the bows, and they are beautiful!!!!! Wilson's hair is still too short for them right now, but I may try to make one work, at least for his picture with Santa. I will post a picture as soon as I manage to get one in his hair.

Thank you!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm glad you got the bows! I'm not sure why you are having a problem pm'ing me......my box isn't full. Have you tried recently?

Oh, I wish we'd done one on a little barrette so Wilson could wear it this Christmas! I have a little flat backed barrette that even works on my nearly bald granddaughter!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts