Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Piper, or should I say Miss pizza-face, in her new dresses from phat molly (on etsy, there's a conversation somewhere on here about the dresses).

Giving a treat to get her to look up....produces such a ladylike photo:

Perhaps that one should be our avatar! I've ordered bows from Marj to match. Can't wait!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Piper looks beautiful in her new dresses.

Piper herself sent me the cutest email last night about how she needed new bows!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
How sweet! lol Where are your eyes Miss Piper? You do indeed need some bows to keep that hair out of your face! lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
Love your new Phat molly dresses- Joan is so sweet!! Piper looks so cute and festive!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Piper looks adorable in her new dress. That's so cute that Piper emailed you Marj that she needed some new bows to go with her dresses. You better hide that credit card mommy or Piper might be ordering some other things.:whistle:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
If that's a pizza face...I want a delivery. :wub: Piper's so cute in those dresses. :wub::wub: She looks so girlie girl until that shot with the biscuit. :w00t: Hey we can't always be delicate and petite with our mouths full.B)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Piper looks adorable in her new dress. That's so cute that Piper emailed you Marj that she needed some new bows to go with her dresses. You better hide that credit card mommy or Piper might be ordering some other things.:whistle:
Oh...so THATS what's been going on! I have had to replace 2 cards because they got "stolen" at work. It was just Miss P using them!

Hey we can't always be delicate and petite with our mouths full.:cool:
*snicker* isn't that the truth...

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Piper looks beautiful in her new christmas dresses! Wow, she's a real beauty!

Can't wait to see her with the matching bow/bows!

She looks so sweet with the hair curtain in front of her eyes!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh how cute Piper is in dresses. I think I should buy one for Max since everyone says Oh she is such a pretty girl...No mummy don't do it....lol I promise to give you lots of kisses...

·
Registered
598 Posts
Oh how cute Piper is in dresses. I think I should buy one for Max since everyone says Oh she is such a pretty girl...No mummy don't do it....lol I promise to give you lots of kisses...
Lynda,
Joan (Phat molly) also makes an adorable vest for boy dogs with interchangeable seasonal bow ties- I think Max would look awfully handsome in one of those!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Cute! The red is my fav. Looks like treats are her fav. lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts