Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mommy got me a new bed fwom Petco. Dis is a kitty bed. I fink mommy needs to go back to kindegarten. I'm a Maltese, not a cat. :blink: I'm not sure if I wike it or not. What do you fink? It is warm and cozy to snuggle in. Mommy, you need to cut da tags off of it. :w00t: She weally embawasses me. :blush:

Ut oh....get away fwom my bed sissy! :angry:

Josey wikes to get in dar and wrestle awound and lay on her back and pway wif dat ball hanging above. I fink she needs to go back to school too. :new_shocked:

I told sissy she can hang out in my bed. Mommy is going to buy me anoffer one dat has leaves on it. Why are girls so bossy and take ober everwyfing? Petco is having a sale dis wkend on all beds, 25% off in store, 20% online. Gweat Chwistmas idea, too! Fank you forwr wooking. Josey says, fank you brudder, I wub you! I promise to weave yourw new bed awone.

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Cody, you look so handsome in your new bed! :wub: I love it!. That Josey is a mess, isn't she?!:HistericalSmiley: Every time I look at her, I giggle. :HistericalSmiley: Love your new hoodie, Josey. Suzi, I love your new siggy and thank you for the new bed tips.:blush: Great pics!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hi Suzie, oh its so cute the beds. But alas in canada we only have petsmart...lol So do they ever fight to get into a fav bed...just curious. Since max has 3 and wont use any of the....lol

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cody, you look so handsome in your new bed! :wub: I love it!. That Josey is a mess, isn't she?!:HistericalSmiley: Every time I look at her, I giggle. :HistericalSmiley: Love your new hoodie, Josey. Suzi, I love your new siggy and thank you for the new bed tips.:blush: Great pics!
Thank you April.

Hi Suzie, oh its so cute the beds. But alas in canada we only have petsmart...lol So do they ever fight to get into a fav bed...just curious. Since max has 3 and wont use any of the....lol
Yes, they play muscial beds here. :HistericalSmiley: Mandy was in it last night. I guess it's new, so, everyone has to do a test sleep/snuggle in it. :smrofl:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Aw they look adorable :wub: I went to Petco yesterday and actually saw these beds! They look super comfy, but I don't think my Yeager could fit in it :eek2_gelb2: He's more of a stretcher sleeper :w00t:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
aaaahhhh Cody I just love your new bed. Sure looks very comfortable. How very sweet to share with Josey. Love the pics and the fluffs look great as always.:wub:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts