Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems the bumblebee dress really gets around. :HistericalSmiley:First Rain tried it, then Abbey, and thank goodness it fits Rose perfectly. :chili::chili: Thank you so much Auntie Pat and Auntie Diane for sharing with us. You are both so sweet and generous.:wub: My Lily loves the little pink hoodie. It's so soft and it fits, too. :tender: The girls were so excited to get the clothes. Can you tell? :HistericalSmiley:
IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg Wook out, here we come!!

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
April, don't thank me! .......they're from Dianne (Ceecee's mom) she had send them to me and i just forwarded them on to you!

Ava kept one though, I just love the polka dot dress even if it's a tad big on her. :wub:

I'm just glad they fit your girls!!!! :aktion033:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg the clothes n the dresses are adorable , like my two yr old says i love it , i love it , i love it !!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
t seems the bumblebee dress really gets around. :HistericalSmiley:First Rain tried it, then Abbey, and thank goodness it fits Rose perfectly. :chili::chili: Thank you so much Auntie Pat and Auntie Diane for sharing with us. You are both so sweet and generous.:wub: My Lily loves the little pink hoodie. It's so soft and it fits, too. :tender: The girls were so excited to get the clothes. Can you tell? :HistericalSmiley:
View attachment 90377

View attachment 90378

View attachment 90379 Wook out, here we come!!
Ahhhhh, they look sooooo CUTE!!! CeeCee and Rain still have the bumble bee dress (1) that is larger and the pink hoodies that are larger. Aren't they so soft!!! Your babies look darling!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
April - your two little girls are the perfect models. They look so cute in their new outfits. I'd say that's a perfect fit with that dress.:wub: Nothing like SM recycling events like these.:HistericalSmiley::thumbsup::thumbsup: So nice to see clothes go to others who can enjoy them. Dianne - such a nice gift and Pat great that you paid it forward.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
They are so yummy in those dresses!:wub2:

t seems the bumblebee dress really gets around. :HistericalSmiley:First Rain tried it, then Abbey, and thank goodness it fits Rose perfectly. :chili::chili: Thank you so much Auntie Pat and Auntie Diane for sharing with us. You are both so sweet and generous.:wub: My Lily loves the little pink hoodie. It's so soft and it fits, too. :tender: The girls were so excited to get the clothes. Can you tell? :HistericalSmiley:
View attachment 90377

View attachment 90378

View attachment 90379 Wook out, here we come!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Wow! Your babies look like a million bucks in their new adorable outfits. So cute! :wub: That was so nice of Dianne and Pat. Aren't they the sweetest? Enjoy!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Very very cute! Cosy has the bee dress too. I call her miss bizzy bee when she wears it. ;)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Lily and Rose are looking very adorable in their new outfits! So sweet and generous of Pat and Dianne! :heart:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I missed this thread earlier. Rose looks darling in the bumble bee dress! It's one of my favorite dresses on the little Malt girls!!!! :wub::wub: Awe, Lily looks so pretty in pink and ready for Fall. :tender: A big pat on the back to Dianne and Pat....that was very sweet of them! :aktion033:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts