Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I'm glad he's a rescue dog and not some overpriced hybrid the guy paid for to look like that. I think it's kinda cute except you totally know that some idiot breeder is going to start dying their puppies hair to sell people a panda dog.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Give me a break! The trip to the beauty salon for monthly dying can't be much fun for that poor thing. What is wrong with people??

·
Registered
234 Posts
I think its pretty cute! Its crazy and id never do that but it was cute. I looked at the slideshow and there is a picture of it on its back with someone petting it and it is actually pretty small. I dont know why it looks so big in the other pics and so small in that one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think its pretty cute! Its crazy and id never do that but it was cute. I looked at the slideshow and there is a picture of it on its back with someone petting it and it is actually pretty small. I dont know why it looks so big in the other pics and so small in that one.[/B]
Did you notice one of the captions under the pics in the slideshow said that it's left hind leg had been broken & all of his teeth were pulled to prevent biting? I wonder what had happened to him before he got adopted?

Brenda

I think its pretty cute! Its crazy and id never do that but it was cute. I looked at the slideshow and there is a picture of it on its back with someone petting it and it is actually pretty small. I dont know why it looks so big in the other pics and so small in that one.[/B]
Did you notice one of the captions under the pics in the slideshow said that it's left hind leg had been broken & all of his teeth were pulled to prevent biting? I wonder what had happened to him before he got adopted?

Brenda
[/B]
Oops, I guess it said "Canine" teeth, not "All" of his teeth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts