Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new "dog bed" for the girls last night. It is a floor cushion that I got for $25 from Target. It has a removable cover so I should be able to clean it easily.

New Dog Bed

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They do get along great. Lexi wants to play every waking moment. Poor Nikki is exhausted by supper time. The pics of her laying under the white pillows are from when Lexi pushed her off the dog bed and she decided to hide under the pillows and take a nap.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Jun 28 2005, 10:13 AM
They do get along great.  Lexi wants to play every waking moment.  Poor Nikki is exhausted by supper time.  The pics of her laying under the white pillows are from when Lexi pushed her off the dog bed and she decided to hide under the pillows and take a nap. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75935
[/QUOTE]
:lol: That is just too cute! Don't you just love puppies?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I'll preface this with I'm a natural worrier... so anyway, just make sure that little Nikki's head won't fit inside that loop on the end! Otherwise, it looks like a great bed!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
That is a cute bed! I love the bext to last picture where Lexi is looking under the bed at Nikki! They look like they have so much fun together! I wonder if Rex gets lonely?

Originally posted by angel@Jun 28 2005, 12:01 PM
I just got a princess placemat from Target yesterday, it matches the princess bowls!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75972
[/QUOTE]

They were out of the Prince placemats when I went yesterday!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by RexsMom+Jun 28 2005, 12:05 PM-->
That is a cute bed!  I love the bext to last picture where Lexi is looking under the bed at Nikki! They look like they have so much fun together!  I wonder if Rex gets lonely?

<!--QuoteBegin-angel
@Jun 28 2005, 12:01 PM
I just got a princess placemat from Target yesterday, it matches the princess bowls!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75972
They were out of the Prince placemats when I went yesterday!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75975
[/B][/QUOTE]
Not at my store!!! They had plenty of the prince and princess. I went to Building 19 and got this HUGE plaster sculpture of a maltese for 18 bucks, it actully wasnt that big, just super heavy, like 6 pounds! I love it

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jun 28 2005, 12:02 PM
I'll preface this with I'm a natural worrier... so anyway, just make sure that little Nikki's head won't fit inside that loop on the end! Otherwise, it looks like a great bed!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75974
[/QUOTE]
Oh, I hadn't thought of that. Well right now when she is left alone she is in her crate and the cushion is not in there. The only time she uses it is when I'm there to watch her. I will make sure I keep and eye on her. I might end up cutting it off.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Love the pictures!!!! How old are your babies and how much do they weigh?
I am picking up my new puppy on Sat. He is 12 weeks old and weighs 2.4 lbs.

I am not sure who is the most excited, me or my hubby!!!!!

1. x-pen set up besides hubby's computer.
2. crate and toys in x-pen by hubby's computer
3. door to go outside to potty beside hubby's computer
4. puppy carry bag beside hubby's computer
5. second kind of carry bag beside hubby's computer
6. all toys beside hubby's computer
7. pee pads just in case, beside my computer
8. brushes, combs, shampoo grooming supplies beside my computer

What's wrong with this picture??????????????????????????????????

Wonder if I can help choose a name? pssssst HIS name will be either Tucker or Tyler. pssssst we are getting a second pup in August. We did not plan for two at all but a friend that was looking for one backed out. Our full intentions were for each of us to have a pup but things happened and she changed her mind. It makes me sad that she backed out but looks like we will have two.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by ConnieVa@Jun 28 2005, 06:54 PM
Love the pictures!!!! How old are your babies and how much do they weigh?
I am picking up my new puppy on Sat.  He is 12 weeks old and weighs 2.4 lbs.

I am not sure who is the most excited, me or my hubby!!!!! 

1. x-pen set up besides hubby's computer.
2. crate and toys in x-pen by hubby's computer
3. door to go outside to potty beside hubby's computer
4. puppy carry bag beside hubby's computer
5. second kind of carry bag beside hubby's computer
6. all toys beside hubby's computer
7. pee pads just in case, beside my computer
8. brushes, combs, shampoo grooming supplies beside my computer

What's wrong with this picture??????????????????????????????????

Wonder if I can help choose a name?  pssssst HIS name will be either Tucker or Tyler.  pssssst we are getting a second pup in August.  We did not plan for two at all but a friend that was looking for one backed out.  Our full intentions were for each of us to have a pup but things happened and she changed her mind.  It makes me sad that she backed out but looks like we will have two.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76060
[/QUOTE]
Lexi is 17 months old and is around 8.5lbs. Nikki is almost 11 weeks old and is 2lbs 3oz.

Congrats on the new puppies! Who are you getting them from?

·
Registered
751 Posts
The first pup I found through Bonnie (Abbey's mom) here on the web site. She told me about a lady in WV. Have had the Bile Acid Test run and will be picking up that little guy on Sat.

Second pup I found through the AKC website and the lady lives in Virginia and will be picking up that little fellow mid August. When he was born they could not get a weight and she was not going to sell him. She contacted me later and let me know she wanted me to have the pup because she felt he would be in good hands as I am a dog trainer and have also have shown in obed and breed with Shelties. Stopped doing that a few years ago and now just want to ENJOY the little guys.

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">thats a really cute bed and it looks comfy too
</span>

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I'm gonna be having two pillows in my new store... one is a heart (light pink) and the other one is a bone (light blue).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts