Registered
7,621 Posts
Hehehe.....that's pretty cool.

-c

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I would totally get one for Ruby!
I always leave a message on the phone for her when I can't take her....I let her know I'm coming home soon!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
That's great! You know, with all of these new products for dogs, one would think that we could come up with something. Then we could all stay home with our dogs and be full time doggie-moms.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Kodie@Jul 8 2005, 09:51 AM
I think thats a neat idea but wouldnt there be radiation to the dog?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79413
[/QUOTE]
I hadn't thought of that. I'm sure there would be some emitted, and under normal circumstances should not hurt the dog.

But I wonder about a toy breed, since the models are all much bigger dogs- labs, retreivers, etc. Maybe the small amount of radiation would be more harmful to a smaller pup.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I recently read an article somewhere on the internet... i think msn.com that said even a small amount of radiation is bad... they were doing studies on it. Maybe thats a big reason why a lot of people get cancer?..

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Jul 8 2005, 12:21 PM
I would totally get one for Ruby! 
  I always leave a message on the phone for her when I can't take her....I let her know I'm coming home soon! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79389
[/QUOTE]
I have done that, too!! Sometimes I call myself to leave a message at home to remind me to do something and then I always leave a message for K & C whose crates are right next to the bedroom phone.

Years ago I used to have an answering machine where you could dial a code and listen to the sounds in the room. I really liked that feature as I could hear Rosebud, my first Maltese.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
What a clever idea! My hubby calls home every day and talks to Beastie by leaving a message on the phone. The service charge is reasonable, the phone itself is not cheap; but it's worth it for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts