Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 9 yr old grandaughter got a new puppy from a neighbor that just moved in two doors from them. She pleaded for a week and won. She is a yorkie mix 10 wks old. Her Mom is Yorkie & Maltese Dad is Yorkie & Poodle. This was an accidental breeding. She was here to visit with Belle and Belle loves her. Finally a small dog to play with. I'm going to try and put their picture here. If not I just finally got it in the gallery. I should have used something other than a white sheet in the playpen with Belle being white but it turned out ok. The two of them should have fun together. I'm excited for another small dog in the family for Belle to play with.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
OMG!
Accidental breeding or not...that is a CUTE pup!

You gotta keep us posted with pictures as it gets older!!!!
What a face!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I just have to post one more of Kendra and her puppy. Right now she calls her Ruffles because her hair is wavy. Belle lets her have her toys and everything. I am so happy. We only live 20 mins apart so they should be able to have play days at least once a week. Sorry I need to resize them so they aren't so big.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Your grandaugther is pretty too!!!

G

·
<span style="color:blue">Your granddaughter is beautiful and the puppy is just adorable!<span style="font-family:Courier"></span></span>

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS! I can see the Maltese face! Very adorable. Your granddaughter has a cute smile!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you Kallie & Catcher's Mom. I saw the Mom (Yorkie/Maltese) and the Dad(Yorkie/Poodle). They both look mostly like yorkie's only a little larger. Mom is on the smaller side and the Dad is a little bigger. Pup should still be small. We are going to go play with the puppy this afternoon. I wish I knew how to do all the photo things and graphics you can do on here. Is there a certain program or does one need a class? Thanks again!!

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
How lucky you and your granddaughter are! You get to spend time with her and the babies get to play together!!
And they (granddaughter and pup) are too cute!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts