Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

New family member~ Needs a name!

2K views 30 replies 26 participants last post by  Canada 
#1 · (Edited)
I swore I wasn't getting anymore animals,well of course other than another Maltese. Saturday while working, I was helping the rescue group set up and they had this little Dutch bunny come in a few days earlier. The previous owner had surrendered hime, but they also neglected him. So much so that he was completely matted with feces and urine and it burned his skin. He has lost a lot of his hair on his back legs and some on his lower belly. :exploding: Then Hubby happened to come and visit me and saw him and started asking about him, along with a few other people who wanted him, mainly kids. Margie said she wasn't just letting anyone have him. But when hubby asked about him, she was like, well now I will GIVE him to you, no adoption fee. So guess who we have? And since our Hunny bunny passed away last month, Jonathan was so heartbroken, he now has a new friend to take care of! HUBBY TOO! He's very thin and I have been doctoring his wounds. He will be fattened up in no time! He's still pretty little, so I am thinking he was an Easter gift, done wrong :(

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
How about Barron? --- In honor of the other Barron (Sandcastles) he has Barron's coloring & he is a bit "bare" in spots of his fuzz!

#9 ·
I had a bunny once when my daughter was little, his name was Dr. Snuggles.

Your new bunny is adorable!!!!!! I love his coloring! Can't wait to see what you come home with next....:whistle::innocent::HistericalSmiley:
Hahaha I am debating on one of the new Jacob boy cousins, for Delilah to have as a playmate and snuggle buddy!

But I may wait and see what Dodo and Dreamy have too ;) that way they would be brother and sister buddies!

#12 · (Edited)
One of my all time favorite animals are rabbits,:wub: I had them when I was growing up and had them when my kids were growing up, we had one special rabbit named Waldo:wub: he was potty trained to a cat litter box, but he had one BIG problem, he would stalk my kids and chase after them,:w00t: then the day came when he bit my dh, :w00t: My dh took him for a ride in the country where he was set free, I cryed for days

enjoy your Bunny, name him Waldo lol

#15 ·
Michele, he wanted him for his poop! LOL He's a pooper too! Hunny wasn't that bad of a pooper. Mike is outside right now planning out a posh outdoor area for him. We have a huge outdoor hutch, but he wants to make it where he can go in and out, but covered.

#22 ·
What a pretty bunny Laura. I like Panda. I had a black and white puppy when I was really little by the name of Pandy. I remember her because she bit me on the inner thigh and my Daddy found her a new home. It was traumatic. Of course the obvious name I think is Oreo. I like that. There is also Tuxedo or a variation of it, Bandit, Domino (I like that one too), Orca like a whale. I am looking on a website can you tell?
Let us know what you pick. The bunny is adorable. You'll have him well in no time, poor thing.

#26 ·
Great name suggestions!! I think the kids have decided on Oreo! At least that is what I have been hearing them call him. ANYTHING is better than what hubby was calling him...Tuco from the good, bad and the ugly!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.