Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!!!! Just wanted to write a quick lil note to introduce myself..... I have been researching the Maltese breed, for oh, about a year or so, and finally convinced my boyfriend to let me bring one home!!!! So, after months of searching for a good breeder with a price that wouldnt set me back a year, I found my baby! She will come home to me the first week of May, and I couldnt be more excited!!!! Her name is Belle, and right now she's barely over a pound!
I live in Ohio, and was super excited to find this site devoted to the beautiful breed... then Lexi's mom, aka Kristi, encouraged me to join!!! So here I am!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Apr 18 2005, 03:53 PM
Welcome!  Glad you joined.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=53830
[/QUOTE]
Thanks!! This is the best site ever.... I have found out so much more than I thought in the last hour..... =) And thanks again for the list of sites you sent me... I have ordered Belle a couple of things, but I guess I better wait and see just how big she gets before I break my bank!!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello from Massimo (and me),

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Apr 18 2005, 04:05 PM
Welcome!!!!  You must be soooo excited!!!  I can't wait to see pics of your little one!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=53839
[/QUOTE]
Thank you thank you!! My boyfriend is losing his ming with her coming home! He said if he sees one more pink item in this house..... LOL. Im tickled about her homecoming... have my countdown going and everything. And I hate driving a lot, but this is going to be the best 3 hour drive EVER!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by treasures_cherished+Apr 18 2005, 03:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Apr 18 2005, 03:53 PM
Welcome!  Glad you joined.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=53830
Thanks!! This is the best site ever.... I have found out so much more than I thought in the last hour..... =) And thanks again for the list of sites you sent me... I have ordered Belle a couple of things, but I guess I better wait and see just how big she gets before I break my bank!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=53833
[/B][/QUOTE]
LOL! Just don't buy too much it is amazing how quickly these guys grow.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to SM. We love to hear about the new furbabies.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts