Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe, I just now noticed that in the info that appears under our avatar there is a link to Gallery images. However, after clicking on the link it does not go to our Gallery photos. Is this still in the development stage perhaps? Just thought I'd mention it in case it is supposed to be working....

It'll be great having that link though.... thanks for adding it!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
yes, i'm still trying to figure out to add it, i dont know whay but its not a supported feature (yet) from the maker of the forums/gallery so I'm trying to wing it

if you click on it under the avatar it takes you to the gallery page but show no pictures, but if you look to the left under "public user albums" it will show your link to your gallery if you have one set up, this is the closest i've got so far

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@May 28 2005, 12:28 PM
yes, i'm still trying to figure out to add it, i dont know whay but its not a supported feature (yet) from the maker of the forums/gallery so I'm trying to wing it

if you click on it under the avatar it takes you to the gallery page but show no pictures, but if you look to the left under "public user albums" it will show your link to your gallery if you have one set up, this is the closest i've got so far 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66471
[/QUOTE]
Since we're talking about this Joe,Have you figured out yet if we would be able to add more pics. to our gallery's? I know we talked about adding more features for those of us willing to pay extra.Have you made any decisions yet? Hint,Hint

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
:lol: Oh how funny, I saw the link this morning and thought: "oh my goodness, has this been there all this time and am I that unobservant?"
I'm glad to hear it's new. Phew!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Joe@May 28 2005, 01:28 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66471
[/QUOTE]

Joe, thanks so much for trying to get this to work. Here is an idea: Is there a way, for the time being at least, to have a message on the landing page saying something like:

at left.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts