Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That is a great gate!!! Really 60$ is not bad either for a nice wood one like that! Thanks for sharing!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by FannyMay@Feb 18 2005, 10:26 AM
Hey look what tlunn found!!!

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-...asin=B00062LFYC

I told her to post it here but I guess I am impatient lol.  I just PMed her like 5 mins ago, talk about impatient!  Anyway I was so happy that she found it on Target for (I think) the price we paid for it.  It's cheaper here than some other places.
It's $79.99 at the Sears link I posted!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=36177
[/QUOTE]

Ha ha...I'm glad you went ahead and did it!!!
Imma gonna call my Target tonight and if they don't have it, Imma gonna order it! I want it BADLY!!!! You def. convinced me in your PM!!!! My kids are SO awful about keeping our current swinging gate locked!!! The little turkey has learned how to stick his paw through a hole and open it!
Hopefully, this new one that swings shut on its own will solve some of our problems!
Thanks again for the help FannyMay!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I GOT MY GATE!!!!</span>

<span style="color:green">I absolutely LOVE it!!! We just got it this afternoon and I put it up tonight...it was 5 dollars more in the store..but, Oh well! I will have to teach the kids how to lift up on it to get it to open (they were in bed when I finished it)..but I like it SO much better than the other one!

Now the cats are having some trouble.
The other gate had holes instead of slats. My FAT cats would "climb" the gate to get over because it was so hard for them to jump.
This one is definitely harder for them to get over...but I am sure they will figure it out.

Thanks again FannyMay! This gate is the greatest!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.