Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. part of the beauty of having two pups is that we can style them according to our individual tastes. I am all about pink and girlie and sequins... hahahaha... and my wife likes earth tones and cute stuff like tree-hugger shirts and sheepskin jackets.

Anyway, she wanted to keep Tiger Lily's hair a bit on the longer side but I like the short, easy to care for cuts. I just think they are adorable. So a few days ago, Tinker got her first haircut. My wife does all the grooming and did a great job. It is pretty short... we keep her in a tiny sweater or jacket to keep her extra warm to make up for it... but it shows off her cute cute face and it makes her look soooooooo tiny.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
So.. part of the beauty of having two pups is that we can style them according to our individual tastes. I am all about pink and girlie and sequins... hahahaha... and my wife likes earth tones and cute stuff like tree-hugger shirts and sheepskin jackets.

Anyway, she wanted to keep Tiger Lily's hair a bit on the longer side but I like the short, easy to care for cuts. I just think they are adorable. So a few days ago, Tinker got her first haircut. My wife does all the grooming and did a great job. It is pretty short... we keep her in a tiny sweater or jacket to keep her extra warm to make up for it... but it shows off her cute cute face and it makes her look soooooooo tiny.
Awwwww how cute!!! Pictures please :wub: You sound just like my hubby, he loves them when they are short short short. But I always get my way on that one :aktion033: They still are in puppy cuts, and that's really easier to maintain.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have to take some pictures of her when she wakes up, lol. I took some last night of her in a cuuuuuuute jacket while we were out on a walk but nothing very good came of them. She was waaay to active to pose for pictures, lol, so I'll try again today.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I love the idea of you and your wife each having a puppy to dress to your individual style :) hehe...cute! We definitely need to see some pics!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha... I posted a couple pics in the picture section but nothing really post haircut or where they are really dressed up cute. I want to take new pictures of Tinker with her short hair but she's still asleep. I want to wake her up, haha, but I should probably use this time to do some homework....? :) Will post some this afternoon, though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts