Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,836 Posts
thats awesome. so you know exactly what to buy and what to expect.
i cant wait till you get your little baby. you'll definitely have to post pics!! definitely get some pics of her now and pics of her mom and dad. you can make a little family photo album for her.

· Registered
2,836 Posts
wow. you're really responsible!!!! and thats awesome how your kids are joining in and stuff. and trust me....having the dog will make you REALLY mad sometimes...but once he's potty trained--you wont have to worry about that much. its stressful at times, but your baby will eventually learn manners and be part of the family.

and trust me, you'll get a lot of support on this site. just continue to come here and get ideas.
good luck!!

· Registered
2,836 Posts
cynthia decided on a name before getting ellie. and i was torn between princess, sprite, and baby. no one really names their dogs sprite, so thats why i picked it. and with gruffi---we were torn between gruffi, tummy, maximus, and bear. we didnt want a name that everyone had for their dogs. and we dont really like the name 'max'. and we knew everyone would call him that. lol.
now i wish i had named sprite-Twink. but i dont want to change her name now. anyway, good luck on finding a name. i really like the name Salty too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.