Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,
I just joined this site and was looking around and it looks like a great community so why not introduce myself? :)

My name is Kaide and I am a full time student and work at a local animal shelter two weekends a month. I don't personally have a maltese but after a friend refered me to this site I thought to myself why not join as Maltese are probably one of my fav breeds next to yorkies.

Hopefully I'll get to know you all, get some information on the breed and maybe even think about getting a Maltese in the future!

It will probably be a while until I get my dog (trying to wait until school settles down) so whether it be a couple months or a couple years until I get her I hope I will always be welcomed!

- Kaide

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hi Kaide!

What a nice intro! Welcome!

:Welcome 1:

And who knows, maybe you will meet your match at the shelter. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank-you guys!

Canada- I think I might find my match there someday too! Who knows? :)
we don't get too many small dogs though :(

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Hi and Welcome to SM!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Hello! Welcome! It's nice that you joined..you will find a lot of useful information here and make friends too...it's a great place to be!:Welcome 4:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi and welcome. :) You should definitely think about adopting a Maltese one day... they are such a joy, seriously... but I would agree with you saying you'd want to wait until school settles down. They are a big commitment and require lots and lots of time and attention. I brought my pups home two days before fall semester started but luckily, my wife is able to be home with them on the day I'm at school. But if I was doing it on my own, it would be nearly impossible. I'm at school about sixteen hours a day (one day a week) and I couldn't leave them for that long!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts