Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi, pups are doing well and getting bigger. There is one in the litter and he is such a little fatty, I think Cookie suits him!
in fact Cookie monster!!!
I like Sweetie and Candy too.
I Think of a brown or tan coloured dog with Honey though!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Originally posted by TikisMom@Sep 8 2003, 10:48 PM
Some ideas from the kids:

Girls; Crystal, Lily, Icy
Boys; Frosty, Snow, Marsh(mallow)

They are far more creative than I am

:D

Tiki's Mom
I would have used the name Lily had I bought a female instead of a male. I think it's a great name for a malt

·
Registered
69 Posts
My other Maltese is called Lily,
Spoilt for choice now!
love Heaven, Crystal, Snow, Marsh and frosty.
they are looking beautiful, but mum is not looking so good, took her to the vet and she may have a infection in her womb. They have put her on antibiotics and said that may do the trick. She's been off her food and a bit down.
They said as a last resort if the infection does not get better then she may have to be spayed. Hopefully it wont come to that as we would like to breed with her in a year or two and keep a pup out of her final litter. She is such a stunner and has a great personality.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just love having my six, they are like a little herd when they run around in the garden, however I am constantly bathing, drying and brushing, oh!
and cuddling and kissing. :D :lol:

Hey I just thought I have elleven Maltese now!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yep, you win the prize for having the largest herd. That's called "Maltese Heaven" and at night when your having trouble falling asleep you can count malts instead of sheep. :D

How's mommie dog and babies today?

·
Registered
69 Posts
mum and babies are doing well and growing fast, there is a boy in the litter who is such a fatty and he 's always sleeping. They are starting to get little pigment spots now on their nose. I did like the pink jelly baby look though, with little pink ears,nose feet etc ahh!

wont be long and they will open their eyes!
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

41 - 60 of 60 Posts