Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so excited to find this Maltese site I registered right away. I am currently owned by my 1 year old Maltese, Quincy, who is expecting a new brother next week. I am so happy to be getting another pup, but nervous too! (any tips are welcome!). I was previously owned by my first Maltese, Oliver, for 9 years, he is my forever love, and has now passed, and because of him I was first introduced to all the wonderful Forums and Maltese sites--and the pure joy of being a slave to these fuzzy little guys! I will post a picture of my boys as soon as I can figure out how!
Quincymom

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!

Can't wait to see pictures...
So sorry about Oliver...I am sure these new fellas will fill your days with happiness...

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hello and welcome. You will love it here. :D

I'm also sorry to hear about Oliver.

Can't wait to see your babies :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome! welcome!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SpoiledMaltese

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you and your babes.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome Quincy's Mom, Quincy and new pup! :D

So sorry about Oliver

Do you have a name yet for your new pup?

Judi

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi, I hope you enjoy it here. It's a very friendly place!

I'm sorry to hear about your Oliver.

We are getting our first pup in November and we cannot wait. I am sure you'll do just fine with your new arrival!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Hi Qunicysmom!!!
So happy you are getting ANOTHER! little Malt!! I know you must be so excited!!
Wishing you all the best and lots of 'puppy-kithes"!!
I haven't had a chance to do too much posting.. been sort of 'browsing' my way around the site... trying to 'learn the "ropes" ..LOL!
Terry and Missy

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Hi and welcome.... to add your baby's photo go to My Controls at the top of the page and click on "Edit Avatar Settings" at the left side of the page. Then scroll down and you'll see two methods for adding photos (avatars). One is to enter a URL. This is if you have your photos hosted by a web site. The other choice is to download from your comptuer. Click on "Browse" and go to the area on your computer where you have photos and choose the one you want and then add it.

Hope this makes sense.... this should at least get you going in the right direction!!

You'll enjoy this site...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm new too so welcome and I guess you and I will find our way around together

Now you have senority over someone, lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts