Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple people dragged me over, so here we are! LOL If I have time in a couple of weeks I'll try to get the pictoral grooming walk-throughs up here.

I have two Maltese, Mikey (4 1/2) and Jonathan (6). I'm a vet tech and am also heavily involved in dog training. I show in conformation and agility, but also do obedience training. Here is my boy, Ch Mikey Man. He has quite a few health problems that are hereditary in the breed so is neutered now.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
That picture takes my breath away!
I wish i got Kodie to sit like that and to look that good!!! His hair is always getting messed up! Anyway.. WELCOME to SM!!!
Your gonna have to tell us about Mickey man's illnesses.. i'm always interested to learn more..

V

·
0 Posts
Hi Jackie!
Fellow group members you will be astounded as to what an asset Jackie will be on this forum. She is an astounding Maltese Mom and a wealth of knowledge about Maltese..

So glad you are here, dear friend.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by JMM@Nov 24 2004, 10:03 AM
A couple people dragged me over, so here we are! LOL If I have time in a couple of weeks I'll try to get the pictoral grooming walk-throughs up here.

I have two Maltese, Mikey (4 1/2) and Jonathan (6). I'm a vet tech and am also heavily involved in dog training. I show in conformation and agility, but also do obedience training. Here is my boy, Ch Mikey Man. He has quite a few health problems that are hereditary in the breed so is neutered now.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18381
[/QUOTE]

he is a beautiful furbaby

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Jackie, Welcome .... so glad you're here... I remember you from AMR and I am positive you will be a tremendous asset on SM.

I can't wait to see the grooming info. I gave Catcher a bath last night... my first and I have a lot of questions that I bet your "grooming walk through" will answer.

Once again.... welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Nov 24 2004, 12:07 PM
Jackie, Welcome .... so glad you're here... I remember you from AMR and I am positive you will be a tremendous asset on SM.

I can't wait to see the grooming info. I gave Catcher a bath last night... my first and I have a lot of questions that I bet your "grooming walk through" will answer.

Once again.... welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18406
[/QUOTE]

What we did before was people requested seeing certain things and I would take photos as I did it and add commentary. I have a new digital camera so might even take some new pictures.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hello and welcome. He is beautifull......

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Nov 24 2004, 12:29 PM
Hi Jackie, welcome aboard

How is Mikey Man doing?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18417
[/QUOTE]

Hey Marilyn. Mikey crashed last week. His liver values went up and he was on IV fluids. His vets are surprised he is still kicking this week. They've been very honest with me that they don't think he will make it a whole lot longer if he doesn't respond to treatment.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Nov 24 2004, 09:27 AM
wow......he looks so "champion-ish"

welcome !!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18387
[/QUOTE]

You took the words out of my mouth!

Warm welcomes to you and your babies!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Jackie, We're sorry to hear that Mikey isn't doing well. He's still in our prayers (as are you) and we hope he'll get better. It's not the first time he's astounded the vets. Lets hope he can do it again.

Welcome to the site. It's pretty cool here (there's at least one other guy) and it seems pretty active. We're glad you're here.

Mike
and Bulilit

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to sm, your baby is beautif/handsom...i hope he gets better soon!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome! I am so glad that you are here. Mikey is gorgeous, was that picture taken recently--he looks so beautiful and healthy.
Quincymom

·
Banned
258 Posts
welcome aboard jackie

i'm glad you were dragged over here and i'm sure your experience will benefit many (as it has me).
i sure hope little mikey pulls through. i feel for you both.

suzanne

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Mikey is absolutely breathtaking. I'm terribly sorry to hear that he is in poor health. I look forward to lots of info about Maltese.

V

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by JMM+Nov 24 2004, 02:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MomtwoMaltmuffins
@Nov 24 2004, 12:29 PM
Hi Jackie, welcome aboard

How is Mikey Man doing?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18417
Hey Marilyn. Mikey crashed last week. His liver values went up and he was on IV fluids. His vets are surprised he is still kicking this week. They've been very honest with me that they don't think he will make it a whole lot longer if he doesn't respond to treatment.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18425
[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh Jackie..I am so sorry Mikey is not doing well. This Thanksgiving we will all say a prayer for him together.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts