Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess this is a sign that my baby is growing up. My daughter got her first job ( part time) she's SO excited.
She's going to help out part time at a little puppy boutique. It's the cutiest store all kinds of fun stuff for the furbabies. It's not a pet store, but Stacey the owner also fines top breeders of Malts. she has a maltese named what else Biscuit. Which is the name of the store Biscuit's puppy spa and Boutique. Thats where we got Summer we've been going in and supporting her shop $$$$$$$ :lol: for a year now. She ask Jaimie last summer but she was so involved in cheer and school it was to hard but the season is slowing down so hopefully she can get some hours over Christmas vacation. It's the only store like it in town .. Anyway just wanted to let someone know she's becoming this great young lady

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Aren't you proud of your daughter? Good for her!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Oh that sounds like a fun first job. I know she and you are both so excited. Congradulations to her and to you for being such a good mom.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thank Guys
I just hope she doesn't spend her pay check buying all the cute stuff for Summer and Christy
I know my first job was in a dress shop
I had my check spent before I even got it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts