Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so HERE is where many of you all have been hiding...hehe. I've missed many of you from "that place" and just found this forum a week or so ago....LOVE IT!!!

My name is Ann Marie, and I am here with The Buttercup. She's 4 1/2 yrs old, I'm, well, slightly older than that. We live in Cleveland, OH and can't wait to join in the fun here. I've been reading the board here for a week or so, and I'm simply blown away at how laid back it is here. Everyone is friendly, a joke is taken as....a joke, advice is welcomed, and if I want to tell everyone that I found a great sale on potty pads, I can actually tell you where to get 'em, LOLOLOLOL!

I look forward to meeting you all, and hopefully I'll get pics up soon

Ann Marie and The "Have Cookies, Will Share!" Buttercup

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Hi and welcome! I remember you from when I used to visit the "other" place!
Glad you found us!
Lots of freedoms here! You will love it!
Can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I, too, remember you from the other place. I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum very much. We have lots of topical threads going, from all range of serious to fun. Right now I'm researching the grooming threads to find that fantastic grooming tools pictorial that JMM did for us. Now that's something you won't find on the other place...name brands 'n all :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome! glad u found the place! post away, can't wait to see pics

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I recognize you too. Glad you found SM. Its a nice family!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Welcome, you will love it here!!
I have family in Cleveland although I have not visited since I was a small child, they always visit here.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Welcome!!!! I was thinking of naming my new malt Buttercup!! So then I could have Peanut and Buttercup! I'm cheesy, I know
Can't wait to hear more about you and Buttercup!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND BUTTERCUP!! Now you guys cant call my Buttercloud, BUTTERCUP! MOOHAHA! We are lucky to have so many awesome ppl on this forum so I hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
welcome!!! im glad you found this site. although i was a little dissapointed at first because i thought this thread was about the band. LOL. but im glad its another friendly malt owner that found SM

and i just wanted to say that my fav NKOTB song is: You got the right stuff.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Mar 6 2005, 04:24 PM
welcome!!!  im glad you found this site.  although i was a little dissapointed at first because i thought this thread was about the band.  LOL.  but im glad its another friendly malt owner that found SM 

and i just wanted to say that my fav NKOTB song is:  You got the right stuff. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40521
[/QUOTE]

Me Too!!! I loved NKOTB! I was so sad when they were on bands reunited and didn't reunite!!!

Welcome Buttercup

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all so much

The Buttercup and I are enjoying a bowl of cheerios while catching up with many of you...

Peanut's Mom: My mother calls The Buttercup a little "Peanutbuttercup" all the time, I get so ticked at her when she does that because The Buttercup is always keeping an ear open for the word "peanutbutter" and goes into a FIT until she gets some, LOL.

Nicolle, I had NO idea that NKOTB were on Bands Reunited! I loved that show and cant believe I missed an epi! Who was the holdout?!?!

That's it, i'm self-confined to more tv-watching.

Ann Marie and The "Yay! TV is code for snuggle time, I bet!" Buttercup

1 - 20 of 45 Posts