Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all!

Farley and I have relocated to L.A., and I miss watching all the white furballs run in circles together at the NYC Maltese Meetup events, so I've started the L.A. Maltese Meetup Group. Not sure how many on SM are in the area, but I'd love to meet you! The group is brand-new, and there isn't an official meet scheduled yet, but I hope to get one on the calendar shortly. Please check it out if you're interested! B)

The L.A. Maltese Meetup Group

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
oh very awesome! There are a few of us who try to get together when there are dog shows in the LA area - it's always so fun to have the dogs meet up and play!

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Ah, I always wanted to start a Malt Meetup when I lived in L.A.! Sounds very fun.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hi Jennifer, my name is GG and I would love to get together. From The OC driving to LA can be a biatch! But I will try. The drag queen bingo sounds like it will be a blast!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zooeysmom, sorry we missed you!

GG, would love to meet you sometime! The drag queen bingo was posted by a group member who volunteers with the animal shelter the fund-raiser is for. I think the event happens often, for various charities, and gets VERY crowded! I'm going to miss it this week, but a friend tells me it's over-the-top and a lot of fun. I'm hoping to get a pup playdate on the schedule soon, possibly at the Zoom Room Hollywood. Farley absolutely loves it there.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I'd love to go to meet-ups when my schedule permits... I'm north of LA in Ventura County but meet with other friends scattered throughout SoCal so going to LA isn't unusual for me. As Stacy said, there is a group of us that get together at various California shows, and I think this will be another reason to get the fluffy together!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yay! I'm glad there's some interest! I'm looking into places to meet now. Farley and I go to the Zoom Room Hollywood about once a week for a private gym, which basically means he gets the run of a nice large inside area with some agility equipment in it for a half hour. For a tiny, tiny price, two more dogs can join him. If anyone who lives close would be interested in joining us, let me know! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes! I'm in Pasadena and would love to get together for doggie play dates!
At some point, I would also like to meet other maltese owners who might be interested in dog sitting our fluffs in exchange for dog sitting your fluffs when you go on vacation.
We usually take our dogs on vacation with us, but we may go out of the country later this year....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts