Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, I've got another new one and yep, I've lost my mind! OK I didn't mean to get another Malt, really I didn't, but I just couldn't help it. His name used to be Ch. Cara Mia's Marshmellow Sundae and he is simply adorable. Now his name is Kelsey. Such a sweet, loving little boy, 3 years old, 4#s. It's funny, every time I bring someone new home, the others get real lovey, hmm. I'll post pics as soon as I get one that shows how cute he is.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Oh, how wonderful!!!:chili::chili: I bet he's just darling!! Can't wait to see his pics!! Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Marti!!! How exciting!!!! I can't wait to see him! :chili::aktion033: how did this happen???? :innocent:...in the right place at the right time??? :aktion033:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Marti!!! How exciting!!!! I can't wait to see him! :chili::aktion033: how did this happen???? :innocent:...in the right place at the right time??? :aktion033:
Well you could say that! Cara Mia is Frankie's original breeder and I met them at Nationals this year. (I had Frankie with me.) Nice nice ladies. They e-mailed me to say they had a little boy they needed to rehome, did I know anyone. So I checked around and couldn't find anyone, then I told my husband about him knowing he would say "We don't need another dog". What a surprise, instead, he said, "When are you going down there?" That was it, 3 days later I'm heading down 95 to South Florida. The last 3 Malts I've gotten have been retirees and I just can't say enough about them. The baby is already an adult so you know what he'll look like, older, more mature, it's been a wonderful fit for me with all of them. I highly recommend this route.

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Wow, Marti, I've lost count. How many do have now? Of course I know Frankie and Tanner, and I think you have some IG's. I'm sure your new one is adorable. Can't wait to see pictures of him.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, Marti, I've lost count. How many do have now? Of course I know Frankie and Tanner, and I think you have some IG's. I'm sure your new one is adorable. Can't wait to see pictures of him.
Well actually I've got 7 all together: 2 IGs, one will be 15 in January and really struggles with the cold weather. Then in July, DH wanted his "own" dog, so I called one of the rescue groups I volunteer with and found him a YorkiePoo pup. Sweet little girl. She & the younger IG play hard all day, the Malts just aren't active enuf for her.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Congratulations!!!! Please post some photos of him (and all of your babies!!). I can't wait to see them all.

I do faintly remember that you had a full house, but I forgot the exact number. wow! What is bath day around your house like? Sounds busy!! lol!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts