Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I've been reading your posts learning about Maltese for a few weeks now. I've decided to finally post because I've put a deposit on my puppy! It's been really stressful finding a reputable breeder, but I'm finally found one! They are are few states away and won't ship their puppies, so I will have to pick her up later this summer. Plus they've given me references to their veterinarian, and other previous puppy owners as well. Plus they only breed Maltese, which from what I've read is a good sign. I can't wait to pick her up, and until then I'm sure I'll have lots of questions I'll be bugging everyone with! (Afterall, she will be my first Maltese) I've decided to name my new furbaby Charlotte, aka "Charlie". This is her picture:

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by CoriMalte@Jun 5 2005, 02:14 PM
Hello everyone!  I've been reading your posts learning about Maltese for a few weeks now.  I've decided to finally post because I've put a deposit on my puppy!  It's been really stressful finding a reputable breeder, but I'm finally found one!  They are are few states away and won't ship their puppies, so I will have to pick her up later this summer.  Plus they've given me references to their veterinarian, and other previous puppy owners as well.  Plus they only breed Maltese, which from what I've read is a good sign.  I can't wait to pick her up, and until then I'm sure I'll have lots of questions I'll be bugging everyone with!  (Afterall, she will be my first Maltese) I've decided to name my new furbaby Charlotte, aka "Charlie". This is her picture:

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=69275
[/QUOTE]

Welcome to SpoiledMaltese. Please keep us posted on your baby.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:D

Charlie is a cutie!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Are you just thrilled? We'll help you pass the time till you can bring her home! Welcome.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
What a precious baby! Keep us posted with pics...and WELCOME!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts