Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just found you. My baby, Colette, was born on May 13. I just got her home 6 days ago from the breeder. She's an absolte doll and "goes potty" quite well. OK, there are a few accidents.

I know I'll have a lot of questions. She is very loving, wants to be held, sits with you and follows you around. There is one thing that she does not do, and I was wondering if others have run into this. Please don't laugh........Colette doesn't "kiss". I've heard that many people wish they wouldn't kiss so much, and I can relate to that since I have a non-stop kissing Chihuahua. Are there others who are owned by non-kissers?
Colette'sMom

·
Registered
939 Posts
Same with us! Tiki now wakes me each morning with kisses

I think as he became more attached to us he gradualy started giving us each kisses..... he does give me the most though

Tiki's Mom

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, Tiki'sMom! I guess Maltese dogs are like potato chips in that you can't have just one.
Yes, I will keep posting; I've finally found a forum that answers and that I feel I can be a part of. This forum was not difficult to find....I put "Maltese Forum" into Google....I looked down just a bit, and there you were!

One day I'm going to have to start reading about grooming...Tiki's coat is wonderful! I don't know if I'll end up opting for the puppy cut or not.
Colette'sMom aka Gail

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
hello Gail, welcome to the site, hopefully it will be getting busier in here before long, loved your pictures

·
Registered
346 Posts
What a beautiful little baby! Makes me wish I had mine at that young age. I missed alot, but oh well, I have him now and making up for lost time! lol I bookmarked your page so I can watch for updated pics of your baby. Wonderful!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts