Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just became 'Mommy' to a 6 month old Maltese girl on New Year's Eve. She is just the sweetest little puppy! We named her Evie. She is lovable and playful, and is adjusting perfectly to her new home. I just stumbled across this website today while searching for info on Maltese dogs. What a great resource and a great place to meet new friends! Looking forward to 'meeting' you all and hearing all about your dogs! :)

PS - I am also mom to 2 daughters (ages 5 and 3.5) and a cat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They totally love her!! My youngest likes to copy everything Evie does so they have a great time playing together! It's really cute!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
They totally love her!! My youngest likes to copy everything Evie does so they have a great time playing together! It's really cute!
In my siggy picture is my 12 year old daughter - she loooves these dogs! She was 7 when we got our first maltese Lucy. Now she is taking that first maltese to Westminster in february to show in Junior showmanship. So to say that getting our first maltese changed her life - we'll that would be very true!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Evie is really cute! Welcome I'm a newbie here also. :) :Cute Malt:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

AND

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Welcome to SM and congrats on your new puppy. You've come to the right place to get some good info about Maltese puppies. Have fun!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts