Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYBODY, MY NAME IS JESSICA AND I JUST BOUGHT A MALTESE HES A MALE AND HE WEIGHS ABOUT 1 POUND AND 12 OUNCES AND HES 4 MONTHS OLD I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION ADDITIONAL TO HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IT .I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MALTESE SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS CAN GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION I DONT WANT SMILEY TO FEEL BAD OR ALONE.
CRATE TRAIN WHAT IS THAT? I HEARD ABOUT SOME SORT OF PAMPERS BUT I DONT KNOW IF THAT WILL CAUSE HIM SOMETHING OR IS BETTER TO TAKE HIM OUTSIDE. AND DO I LET HIM SLEEP IN MY BED OR IS IT BETTER TO GET HIM USED TO HIS BED. WHAT SIZE DO I BUY THE BED, WHAT FOOD IS THE BEST TO GIVE HIM? DO I BUY HIM VITAMINS

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Congrats on the puppy! I love the name! Can't wait to see pictures of him. Ok first off how old is he? And what do you have so far?

Since he is still small I would recommend getting some Nutrical. Are you going to crate train him? If so get a crate that he can grow into. I have the Midwest Life Stages Puppy crate.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a tiny baby!!!
Congrats and welcome!
There is too much to tell you..what are specific questions that you have? Otherwise, we won't know where to start. :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on the new puppy!

That is an open ended question.

When I first got my puppy I searched the web high and low for information. Before discovering SpoiledMaltese I often went to BheJei Maltese web site. The site has a wealth of information. I suggest you poke around the site and read about maltese....

Then we may be able to answer your questions.

Judi

Bhe-Jei Maltese

1 - 4 of 4 Posts