Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce my Frankie to everyone. He is almost a year old and I got him when he was 4 months old. I found myself turning to spoiledmaltese.com for EVERYTHING from housebreaking to tear stains and figured it was time to join. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to share some words of wisdom as well!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:Welcome 3: Welcome to you and Frankie. Glad you've learned so much. It's an awesome sight:) Just saw you're a fellow New York, New Yorker.:chili:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! Glad you decided to join in with us. Frankie is so cute!!!! I love the name....I had a cat named Frank for 16 years and I live on Frank Drive. Can't wait to see more pictures!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! I seem to add and delete pictures each time I log on---still haven't gotten the hang of the best light/circumstance/camera needed to create great pics. But I'm working on it!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
awww welcome to SM , ur frankie is a cutie for sure ! looking forward to hearing all about him and seeing lots n lots of pics.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I know this is a late welcome, but I was just looking at your photo album and noticed that your little Frankie resembles my Aolani so much - its like they can be brothers. I love Frankie's cut too. Wish I could grow Aolani's leg hair like his. Lookign forward to seeing more of him :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know this is a late welcome, but I was just looking at your photo album and noticed that your little Frankie resembles my Aolani so much - its like they can be brothers. I love Frankie's cut too. Wish I could grow Aolani's leg hair like his. Lookign forward to seeing more of him :)
Thank you, Johita. Your Aolani is gorgeous, he takes wonderful pictures. And I completely agree, they share a very strong resemblance to each other! Keeping the hair on his legs long is becoming more of a challenge given the snowy, wet weather in NY, but I'll keep it up for as long as I can. Thanks for noticing!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts