Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey sm family
Hope everyone and there fluffbutts and doing good. Well id like to let everyone know that we have added a new member to our family!!! He is a maltipoo supposobly (sp) well see when he gets older. My sis got him from a lady at work that was giving him away didnt want him, get this he is only like 5 weeks old :new_Eyecrazy: poor baby he has no teeth only his canine teeth the sharp tips are out just alittle bit ooo i wanted to kill the lady for giving him away so young
and he knows how to drink water from the bowl and to eat canned food
but i took him to the vet and vet said to give him nutrical and gerber baby food
has anyone heard of this?? well im going to listen to the doc so i stopped giving him the canned food and now im giving him the baby food, he likes it. I have also filled the little room hes in with paper so i can teach him to potty train i think hes going to be smart in that because hes poopled in the potty pad but wish me luck that hes a healty little guy i will post pics later i have no digital cam so i have to develop them then put them on puter or hey just remeber i took one with my cell phone i will send u guys that one ok, . Thanks guys talk to you all later.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Congratulations, I love puppies, It seems like we are having alot of dogs just come into our lives. We are so lucky. Have fun with your new little one.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Awww! A malti-poo! But 5 weeks is sooooo young! Poor little guy, I am sure he is in good hands with you. Good luck, and keep us posted.

And post pics soon!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats!
PICTURES!!!!! A must!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
maltlover,

congrats....and poor little baby. I bet you and he will be so connected with him being such a baby. You are going to have to teach him everything. What goes through peoples mind when they do such a horrible thing as to take a puppy away from its mother before it should be done. They should be arrested.

I hope he is healthy and that all those puppy kisses and all that love your giving to him help him overcome such a heartbreaking beginning.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Aww, I'm so glad you guys took him! Now we know he's in good loving hands
I've never heard a vet say to take a dog off of dog food, I would have figured since he was eatting the canned, that was a good thing? I don't have any experience with one that young though...sorry rambling and thinking out loud
Pics please

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I fed Chloe baby food when she wouldn't eat well. She gobbled up the little cans of chicken. Good luck with him.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Congrats on your new addition!!
Louie is a cute name.....I can't wait to hear all about him and see those PICS!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
awwww...we're going to have to have another meetup so that we can meet louis!!!! lol.

im glad you guys are having fun.
and did the vet comfirm that the dog is 5 weeks? when gruffi was 5 weeks old he had teeth...all of them. and thank god it wasnt sharp. LOL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts