Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

New Members , Guest & lurkers

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Luvmypupster 
#1 ·
:D Hello New members, Guest and lurkers. This forum is kind of slow but we would love to have you add to the forum. I check in and see that we have added new members so tell us about your maltese ! Hope to hear from all of you. Bentley's Mom

G
#2 ·
Hi!
I'm in the UK and have Maltese, they are so devoted, beautiful and friendly. I wouldn't be with out them.
I think one has been watching too much of the of the Andrex Adds on TV, as she likes to pull the toilet paper off the roll and play with it and rips it to bits.

G
#4 ·
Hi!
her name is angel, she not past the pup stage!!!! she's actually just over two years.
I have six Maltese, Angel,Lily,Sugar,Daisy,Candy and Dougal.
So we are a mad household
I have recently got Candy she is 2 years old and was in a kennels, when we got her she was covered in knots and rather dirty, but she's better now and sleeps on my bed with the other girls, I bet she dose'nt know whats hit her. She's stuck to me like glue.
She's sitting on my computer table fast asleep at the moment.

#5 ·
Wow! A whole herd of sweet little maltese. Do they all get along well with one another? I have only one, have never had two dogs at once. I hope to add a yorkie to the family within the next year or so. I think it would be fun having 2 furbabies. I bet you spend lots of time grooming.

G
#6 ·
Yes I sure do spend alot of time bathing and grooming, however my husband baths and I dry and groom.
They all get along really well, even when I introduced the new one they took to her straight away. I must say I am stopping at that now, no more!
I do love having them all, they all have their own little personality. Candy the new one loves lying on the table and watching me when I am on the computer. she's taken to me in a big way, she wont leave my side. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.