Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!!!

I'm new here and i find this forum fascinating. All good stuff!!! I am a mom of a 8 month old puppy named Frosty who i love to death. In June i will be getting a litle baby girl. (I find my puppy to be a little lonely, especially when left alone.)
Anyways, i cant wait to hear from all of you guys about your precious babies.

·
Registered
15 Posts
:lol: Hello Ania ,
Welcome to the forum, I am very new myself and expecting a new baby girl to join our 1 year old Hannah this weekend. I am very curious to see how they interact. We get such a thrill out of Hannah, we just felt that having another was the natural way to go. Hannah does have 2 cats at home to play with but I really wanted her to have a sister. I am hoping to get Papa to let us have a boy sometime in the next year or so.

I am tickled to have found a place to be able to learn so much about maltese and the super friendly people who respond to any questions or concerns about the breed or your own specific baby. I find myself logging on everyday, just to see the new posts, to see the issues and commonality we have with one another.

Thanks all for your feedback!

So welcome, and enjoy the forum..

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hello & Welcome Ania!!
I am without my own maltbaby right now but will hopefully be getting my own soon!

~LoveMaltese6820- I didn't know that you don't have a malt baby either yet! How is your search going?

·
Registered
205 Posts
LoveMaltese6820

Thank you! I like your username too... I think 'The L-O-V-E Maltese' :lol: hee, hee!
Tell me about looking hard! I actually founf a breeder that has a pup available (that I can't stop thinking about
) and i've emailed her and she told me to email back w/any questions... I haven't heard from her for a couple of days (I thought she might be busy) so I had to call her today to ask a cpuple more questions and put a deposit and she told me "oh, someone is coming tomorrow to look at him, i'll let you know what they decide... I am upset!
Why did we bother to say ask if I have anymore ques. and not even bother to reply back! I am going to call her tomorrow but I know that they are going to probably take him!
I guess its whoever is gonna give you the $$ faster wins!
I hope your having better luck! Keep us posted!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Caesar is a very pretty name for a boy. For a long time i debaded between Frosty and Gucci. In June i will be getting a little baby girl. Now i have to think of the name!!! that might be a little problamatic... i thought Freya matches Frosty but my boyfriend thinks its to similar to Frosty and the dogs will get confused! What do you guys think?? Any suggestions?? Any pretty names that would match frosty????

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Ania, I think Sparkle would be perfect with Frosty even though there is another on the forum.

How about Glitter? Or maybe something opposite from Frosty like Pepper? :D I'm having a good time with this!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Judi. I love your doggie. He is so adorable!!! I need some help picking a name for my maltese # 2 a little girl who will ber with us in a little over a month.... what would go nice with Frosty?????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts