Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Well, I was wondering when we would get some pictures of little Naddie!!
I love them!! She is just precious!!!
The photo of her in those purple PJ's is to die for. It couldn't be any cuter!!

So, tell us how things are going, etc.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
What a cute little girl Naddie is! I love rescue stories!

She's accumulated quite a wardrobe in the past month, hasn't she? :D

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all! yeah she is 'blossoming" ...slowly but surely!
her hair is starting to grow a bit and 'fluff out a bit... and we're working on the stains.. you can see there is 'some" improvement from the 1st photo i the pink raincoat..which was taken weeks before the others. the one in the two bows is the most recent I believe.
She LOVES to be brushed! ...far cry from my little squirt, Missy, who simply tolerated it and only for short durations at that,
Naddie gets brushed each night at bedtime.. she actually gets 'sleepy-eyed" its so funny..then she turns over to be brushed on her belly and even opens her leg to get brushed on the underside..
Did someone say she was 'spoiled"?...LOL
We're still havinf problems with the separation anxiety... but I believe it is jsut going to take time and patience. I've done some reading on it and we instinctly did a lot right but made a few important "errors" so WE have to work on that . We were a bit too over stimulating when we returned. She is a bit off the "textbook" as she doesn NOT do her thing within the first 10-20 mins as most pooches with this do, she can tolerate over na hour very well even close to 2 hours..its after that she goes 'nutzo".. We have only done this 2 maybe 3 times and under 4 hours.. you should see my office door and the surrounding molding... she sure did a number!!!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I can just picture her total contentment about being brushed!

These rescues are so different, as you are finding out. They really appreciate the pampering and attention.

How her potty training going?

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Terry,as you know the rescue ones do take time&patince! I was just talking to Robyn the other day about Lamby.She has come so far in just a year.Ive only had her going on 8 months and the change in her is unbelievable!at first I could only touch her around her head shoulders,now she let me rub her all over her whole body! The snarkyness is less &less.Although I think she will always be a bit Snarky,its part of her personality.But she is a lover,and my shawdow!
Naddie will get there,how could she not with all the great love you give her!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Oh Naddie is coming back beautifully
Great job
She looks a lot more confident and her coat is growing in nicely too

·
Registered
776 Posts
Oh I just love her!! She is getting so gorgeous!
and what a lovely story of hope --- you've done a wonderful thing rescuing her

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Terri, I was beginning to wonder when we would see pictures
She is sooooooo cute......and looks a little spoiled
She seems to be fitting right in. Her hair is looking great! WOW! did she ever "come a long way baby!" from knots and poo to pj's and jackets. I bet she feels like the cat's meow. Gorgeous!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts