Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just had to share. Lacey and I just meet our new neighbors. The woman took a look at Lacey and said "she is one of those short haired Maltese, right?" According to her there are two kinds of maltese...short haired and long haired. She told me she wants one, but she wants a "long haired one." Just had to share.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Well, lets hope the second meeting is better than the first. But, MAYBE she moved in next door because you obviously have things to teach her.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
so did u just smile or did u tell her?

i had a neighbor tell me she wanted one but didnt want a shedding dog and so she got a long haired dach...???? she was obviously totally confused! i tried to tell her but she didnt believe me.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, I just smiled but I did hear her say she wants a maltese. If that is the case I will try to educate her to the best of my ability. I just had to smile and I did think to myself "let's hope she doesn't decide she wants a maltese."

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Laceys mom@Aug 23 2005, 12:13 PM
No, I just smiled but I did hear her say she wants a maltese.  If that is the case I will try to educate her to the best of my ability.  I just had to smile and I did think to myself "let's hope she doesn't decide she wants a maltese."
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=93419
[/QUOTE]

You should tell her about us...we can all go back and delete the comments made...lol...she will get educated here....

·
Registered
307 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Aug 23 2005, 01:49 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Laceys mom
@Aug 23 2005, 12:13 PM
No, I just smiled but I did hear her say she wants a maltese.  If that is the case I will try to educate her to the best of my ability.  I just had to smile and I did think to myself "let's hope she doesn't decide she wants a maltese."
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=93419

You should tell her about us...we can all go back and delete the comments made...lol...she will get educated here....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=93425
[/B][/QUOTE]

hahahahaha
PRICELESS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts