Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I can do this right I hope to get some photos in this post. I have baby pictures of both my girls, around the same age, on the wall. I finally got around to scanning Holli's into the computer. Look at what a little princess she was. She never peed the bed. She NEVER peed on ME. She never ate her poop. She rarely got dirty. In general she was always fixed up. She also was cool, calm, and collected most of the time. I still miss her

And then there is Phoebe. Like a tornado just went through... or she was the tornado that went through. I rarely find her that hair isnt going in every direction, and usually something is hanging out of her mouth. Lately its those annoying pollen thingys that are falling. If she goes outside she will come in completely covered, and usually chewing something else too. She pees her bed. She pees MY bed. She pees on ME. She eats her poo. She eats BIRD poo. We even have turkeys now. She likes that poo, too. I can try to dress her up, but shes a little slobbergus. She is so much fun

Pretty perfect that those two pictures ended up on my wall
I hope I did it right.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@May 25 2005, 07:40 PM
If I can do this right I hope to get some photos in this post.  I have  baby pictures of both my girls on the wall.  I finally got around to scanning Holli's into the computer.  Look at what a little princess she was.  She never peed the bed.  She NEVER peed on ME.  She never ate her poop.  She rarely got dirty.  In general she was always fixed up.  She also was cool, calm, and collected most of the time.  I still miss her

And then there is Phoebe.  Like a tornado just went through... or she was the tornado that went through.  I rarely find her that hair isnt going in every direction, and usually something is hanging out of her mouth.  Lately its those annoying pollen thingys that are falling.  If she goes outside she will come in completely covered, and usually chewing something else too.  She pees her bed.  She pees MY bed.  She pees on ME.  She eats her poo.  She eats BIRD poo.  We even have turkeys now.  She likes that poo, too.  I can try to dress her up, but shes a little slobbergus.  She is so much fun

Pretty perfect that those two pictures ended up on my wall
  I hope I did it right.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65250
[/QUOTE]
that is just the sweetest ,your post made me smile i am sorry you lostyour baby she looks like a doll and your new baby like a terror ........... a adorable terror lolol

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
OH, what a cute description of your babies.....Phoebe sounds like she is just full of personality..... (just be careful with the bird and turkey poo.... possible virus and germs .....)

Those photos are just adorable!!!!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Holliberry,

Too funny that by the pictures you can totally tell the personality of both. And they both are so precious
...I am glad that your little one is so different than Holli...no comparing them, which is a good thing. I love though that you love them both so much and by your description of both you can tell that. You made me smile :D :D :D

Susan

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Those are the sweetest pics
Pheobe is so lucky to have a great mommy and a great angel watching over her
I bet Holli has fun up in heaven watching Pheobe
What beautiful babies!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Oh, your babies are gorgous! Those are great pictures. I'm thinking of doing that with pictures of Lexi and the 2nd puppy. The walls in my office need something on them.

Lexi has just recently become interested in bird poop. When she go for walks she will stop suddenly and when I look at what she doing she is licking the bird poop on the sidewalk.
YUCK!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww.. sorry to hear about your baby... she looks like an angel.

They look like opposites! haha.. but both precious!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Aww this is the sweetest post. Holli looks like the angel she now is, and I'm sure she's watching over you and Phoebe. Dear, darling Phoebe sounds (and looks) like exactly what you need(ed) after Holli. She will keep you on your toes, and you will love every minute of it!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Those pictures are too cute
I'm sorry about your loss of your baby. Congrats. on your new baby. Thats a good thing 2 different personalities. No comparison to worry about.
Peechie's Mom- Karen

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
What a beautiful picture of your Holli. She reminds me of my Lady, not just the way she looks but her personality too. Lady has spoiled me for all others, I'm afraid!

At least you got brave and got Phoebe soon after you lost your Holli. It took me 7 years to get Lady after I lost Petie and she had to literally show up on my doorstep!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Holli looks just like the little angel she is!! I know you miss her still....

and Phoebe is just poofect.....er, I mean Perfect!! She certainly has that "look" in her eyes.....Sis has the same one, it says "maniac" written all over her!!

Thank you so much for sharing these with us all.....sometimes it just takes time to be able to do something like this. Your heart must be healing

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone
I am so glad I jumped right back in to another one. Even though I was spoiled by Holli, I was also afraid of getting used to none and I did not want that to happen. It was the best decision for me. I would recommend it but I know everyone feels differently.

And I hope its true that you all like photos because I just love this now that I know how to do it this way. I am hooked!!!

The reason for this post is that we just got Phoebe's new outfit from chloeandj!!! Remember the one she posted with her mom's little girl? She was able to make it for me, and let me tell you it is wonderful! Its so easy to get on and that hook is going to be great for quick trips outside as well as packing her up quick to run out.

It was almost impossible to get a good shot of her because its the first sunny day in a long time here, so she just went wild outside
and of COURSE there is something in her mouth in all of them. The only time she'd sit still
Yes, she is a handful but she is just awesome

Thanks again Jodi!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh what wonderful pics...... I love looking at pics... can't ever have too many as far as I'm concerned.... keep 'em coming... she looks just precious in her new outfit.... I love it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts