Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
OH, what a cute description of your babies.....Phoebe sounds like she is just full of personality..... (just be careful with the bird and turkey poo.... possible virus and germs .....)

Those photos are just adorable!!!!!

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@May 26 2005, 06:40 PM
Thanks everyone
  I am so glad I jumped right back in to another one.  Even though I was spoiled by Holli, I was also afraid of getting used to none and I did not want that to happen.  It was the best decision for me.  I would recommend it but I know everyone feels differently.
I just had to say that I felt exactly as you did, "I was also afraid of getting used to none...." That is totally what I thought. The very night after Rosebud was euthanized I looked in the newspaper
saw an ad for Maltese puppies and found Kallie's breeder. I put a deposit on her that very night! It was before I knew about BYB but this family was so nice and it was the first time they had bred their pets. I went there every Sunday and rocked little Kallie in a rocking chair for about an hour. So it was a few weeks before she came home and it gave me time to mourn Rosebud but yet knowing that a new baby was coming home, helped me cope.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.